The Seattle Times everyone!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The Blethen's(sp? who cares) have been sensitive little snowflakes for decades.
The newspaper business has been circling the drain for a decade plus and it's because dinosaurs like the Blethen (so?, again who cares) family failed to adapt. I will shed no tears when the Times goes away!

Crizilla

Reaction score
Please dont make me go off on a rant about pathetic the Seattle times is (and it's not just sports)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":fqi80kbu said:
So.....Danny, Dave, and Moore will be no longer? Am I reading that correctly?
I don't think that has anything to do with that. Unfortunately Jim Moore will still have a job on the radio.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
I dislike the times greatly, and have never really cared for the sports writer we have, either. They just re-gurg the same things, rarely imaginative or remotely thought provoking. Half the time fans on twitter are more knowledgeable. So I say good riddance.

KJR is making a big deal of this, but I don't listen to their shows either, can't stand them. I like Brock, Wyman and Clayton and they are all on 710.

chris98251

Reaction score
I miss the Seattle Post Intelligencer , The Seattle Mariner Times has always been a also ran around here, somehow they survived and the PI didn't.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Competing forms of media? Did they get some manager from the 1930's? We don't want our baseball games on the radio it will hurt attendance. Same kind of silly logic.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I read the Times for years until we moved,back then it was a great paper.
The Post sucked back then and now it seems newspapers all suck.
The net and all it covers seems to be killing the print.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":2ky3xq3i said:
https://seattlesportsnet.com/2017/09/04/hookers-media-feuds-and-the-ego-that-binds-them/

A rag like the Times taking the high road as to why they severed their relationship from KJR is pretty damn funny, considering they've done nothing but paint Hansen and his SODO group as money grubbing thieves for the past 6-7 years.