College Basketball Thread

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Probably my favorite sport. Looks like a bit of a rebuilding year for the Zags, Huskies, Cougs and Oregon. As a UW fan, I like the direction they are headed with Hopkins. Expectations are low for me this season.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Love college basketball, Oregon is rebuilding but if you get a chance and can put aside the hate for UO, the young team is a lot of fun to watch. Victor Bailey is as explosive of an athlete as there is in the country, Troy Brown has a great all around game and at 6'7 reminds me a lot of Penny Hardaway, Kenny Wooten is a lot like Bell 6'9 athlete who averaging 4 blocks a game so far. This week UO plays UCONN in Portland and if they win that will play Michigan St, so we should learn a lot about this team.

If you're board or want to just see some awesome basketball this week and weekend, Portland is hosting the PK80 tournament which will have some of the best teams in the country for Phil Knights 80th birthday. Gonzaga will also be involved.

According to the players tribune 7'1 Bol Bol is committing to UO today. That will give UO the top class in 2018.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Yeah that PK80 tournament is going to be epic, could be one of the best early season tournaments ever for college hoops. I wish it wasn't on Thanksgiving weekend if not I'd probably try to make it down to Portland to watch the games.

Latest posts