Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Seattle Sounders 2018 Season

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:16 am
  • We suck.

    Lagerway must be on the hot seat at this point. Especially after alienating the support with his comments last month.

    Not signing even an MLS standard forward the moment Morris got hurt is not acceptable. Will Bruin is MLS standard but you are asking a lot of him. Now he's hurt there is nothing...literally.

    Dempsey has faded big time this year.

    We're terrible to watch right now. Guys like Alex Roldan and Delem are not good enough right now. They are S2 Calibre. Maybe in a year or 2 but not right now.

    Schmetzer is going to lose the dressing room soon if this keeps up. I hope we sign the guy mentioned above but its probably too late. We're miles behind this year.
    Glasgow Seahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1242
    Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:57 pm


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:11 pm
  • Glasgow Seahawk wrote:We suck.

    Lagerway must be on the hot seat at this point. Especially after alienating the support with his comments last month.

    Not signing even an MLS standard forward the moment Morris got hurt is not acceptable. Will Bruin is MLS standard but you are asking a lot of him. Now he's hurt there is nothing...literally.

    Dempsey has faded big time this year.

    We're terrible to watch right now. Guys like Alex Roldan and Delem are not good enough right now. They are S2 Calibre. Maybe in a year or 2 but not right now.

    Schmetzer is going to lose the dressing room soon if this keeps up. I hope we sign the guy mentioned above but its probably too late. We're miles behind this year.


    Accurate synopsis of the season so far.

    Our only hope is that once we see V-Rod, Lodeiro and whoever we sign in the transfer window.......along with hopefully healthy minutes from Ozzie that we can regain enough form to squeak into the playoffs.

    But Schmetzer's right, it's so bad that at this point every match is a must get points from match.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    User avatar
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 13065
    Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:10 am


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:34 pm
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:WE NEED IT BAD GARTH!!!

    https://www.sounderatheart.com/2018/6/7 ... ul-ruidiaz

    Which if more likely if we sign him, he scores 10+ goals in the three months he's here, or he gets injured in his first two weeks?
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT
    User avatar
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 10104
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:38 pm
    Location: Hagerstown, MD


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:17 pm
  • If he is getting service from the likes of Delem and Alex Roldan probably not many goals...
    Glasgow Seahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1242
    Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:57 pm


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:38 am
  • Glasgow Seahawk wrote:If he is getting service from the likes of Delem and Alex Roldan probably not many goals...


    I'd be more Lodeiro, V-Rod, Christian Roldan and Dempsey...............if they could all freakin' find the pitch at the same time, and stay there for more than two matches.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    User avatar
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 13065
    Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:10 am


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:48 pm

Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:16 pm
  • Ernie has been the shoe in for a few months now.
    User avatar
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 13312
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:21 pm
  • Guys....we won a game...and scored 2 goals!
    Image
    Man up, stand in line.
    User avatar
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *
     
    Posts: 4995
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:08 am
    Location: Brier, WA


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:38 am

Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:46 pm
  • Image
    In 180 games, Walter Jones was called for 9 holding penalties in the course of 5,703 pass plays.
    First Round Inductee To Hall Of Fame 2014
    ESPN #1 Rated Seahawks Player of All Time
    User avatar
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *
     
    Posts: 4927
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:09 pm
    Location: Kitsap County


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:56 am
  • God, this team is just. So. Slow. You know it's bad when the opposition center backs are as fast as your forwards. I'm convinced that the front office needs to leave everyone over the age of 30 unprotected for next year's expansion draft. Say goodbye to Dempsey, Marshall, Frei, Torres, Alonso, Neagle, & Svensson.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT
    User avatar
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 10104
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:38 pm
    Location: Hagerstown, MD


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:05 am
  • We're looking like we need a rebuild. I agree we are starting to look old. I know Ozzy is coming back from injury but he looks less effective, so does Dempsey and to be honest Torres seems to miss a lot of games for various reasons and is hit and miss when he does play.

    Kim Hee-Hee looks brutal, we miss Svensson who isn't flashy but seems to get the job done.

    Starting to write this season off.
    Glasgow Seahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1242
    Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:57 pm


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:11 am
  • Glasgow Seahawk wrote:
    Starting to write this season off.


    I'm not ready quite yet, but I'm getting close....................because even if we get a frontline DP striker, it won't fix this god awful backline that can't NOT give up goals, along with a midfield other than Lodeiro that gets destroyed on the counter every time.

    The 2018 Seattle Sounders: Too old, too slow.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    User avatar
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 13065
    Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:10 am


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:16 am
  • Its bad times when Harry Shipp is your hope off the bench to kickstart something.

    Why was Wolf Eikrem not brought on earlier as well.

    I know we put all our eggs in one basket with Morris and hoped he was healthy but I think this team still struggles with Morris. Too many holes.
    Glasgow Seahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1242
    Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:57 pm


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:55 am
  • Emilio Izzaguirre wants to go to MLS. I think that is Joevin Jones ready made replacement right there. He's solid at LB and good going forward.
    Glasgow Seahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1242
    Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:57 pm


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:32 pm
  • Whoever thought it would be a good idea to have Tolo and Roldan as wing defenders needs to be canned. It is a terrible strategy. Even if Leerdam wasn’t available they should have had Alfaro or Francis back there.
    User avatar
    hawkfan68
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7179
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:10 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:09 pm
  • Seattle was unbelievably lucky to steal a point, AT HOME NO LESS, thanks to Frei. Nouhou had another terrible outing, Ozzie is no longer a commanding presence in the midfield, and nobody can consistently complete a pass in the final third.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT
    User avatar
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 10104
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:38 pm
    Location: Hagerstown, MD


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:29 pm
  • Atlanta-Portland game is very entertaining
    User avatar
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 13312
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:19 am
  • Should we be worried that Ruidiaz didn't even crack Peru's starting 11 for any of their 3 matches, and barely saw minutes?

    You'd think any DP we're willing to spend 5-6M to acquire would be good enough to start on a bottom of the table WC roster.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    User avatar
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 13065
    Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:10 am


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:23 pm
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:Should we be worried that Ruidiaz didn't even crack Peru's starting 11 for any of their 3 matches, and barely saw minutes?

    You'd think any DP we're willing to spend 5-6M to acquire would be good enough to start on a bottom of the table WC roster.

    Ruidiaz plays the same position for Peru as Paolo Guerrero, their captain and best player.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT
    User avatar
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 10104
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:38 pm
    Location: Hagerstown, MD


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:07 pm
  • SeatownJay wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:Should we be worried that Ruidiaz didn't even crack Peru's starting 11 for any of their 3 matches, and barely saw minutes?

    You'd think any DP we're willing to spend 5-6M to acquire would be good enough to start on a bottom of the table WC roster.

    Ruidiaz plays the same position for Peru as Paolo Guerrero, their captain and best player.


    Still concerning for me, if he's a valuable forward you find a formation and place for him in your starting 11, especially when you hadn't scored a single goal until match #3.

    Just saying I was shocked when I turned on their matches and didn't see Ruidiaz in the starting 11. That doesn't scream "DP forward worthy" to me.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    User avatar
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 13065
    Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:10 am


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:28 am
  • Not sure of the player.. but Peru is a very good attacking team. Not cracking the front 4 there is not a shame.
    User avatar
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 13312
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:23 pm

Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:21 am
  • SeatownJay wrote:Seattle appear to be interested in signing French winger Yannis Salibur.

    https://www.sounderatheart.com/2018/6/2 ... ibur-rumor


    Interesting. Never heard of Salibur, but we need a winger like Si needs a trip to the free clinic.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    User avatar
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 13065
    Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:10 am


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:59 am
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    SeatownJay wrote:Seattle appear to be interested in signing French winger Yannis Salibur.

    https://www.sounderatheart.com/2018/6/2 ... ibur-rumor


    Interesting. Never heard of Salibur, but we need a winger like Si needs a trip to the free clinic.



    True... my deductible is so, so high
    User avatar
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 13312
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:16 am
  • Well crap. Torres just left the Panama match with an ankle injury.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT
    User avatar
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 10104
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:38 pm
    Location: Hagerstown, MD


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:57 am
  • SeatownJay wrote:Well crap. Torres just left the Panama match with an ankle injury.


    He was due for his bi-weekly injury.

    We need to start handing out an annual award for the most oft injured Sounder. We can call it the "Brittle Brad Evans Award."

    Frontrunners the past couple years would be V-Rod, Ozzie and Torres.........so it'd be a tight race.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    User avatar
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 13065
    Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:10 am


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:35 am
  • It's official

    https://www.sounderatheart.com/2018/6/2 ... z-transfer

    The plan is hopefully Ruidiaz has all his worj VISA and paperwork finalized in the next couple of weeks with a projection of being available for the July 15th match.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    User avatar
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 13065
    Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:10 am


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:47 am
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:It's official

    https://www.sounderatheart.com/2018/6/2 ... z-transfer

    The plan is hopefully Ruidiaz has all his worj VISA and paperwork finalized in the next couple of weeks with a projection of being available for the July 15th match.

    That should be about the same time Roman is recovered enough to play again.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT
    User avatar
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 10104
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:38 pm
    Location: Hagerstown, MD


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:09 pm

Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:26 am
  • A much needed win. We were hanging on for dear life though for the last 15 minutes. Waylon Francis especially had a bit of a nightmare. Thank god for Stefan Frei.
    Glasgow Seahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1242
    Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:57 pm


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:43 am
  • As bad as the first team has been this year, the Sounders Academy U17 team just won the US Soccer Development Academy National Title yesterday, beating the defending champion Atlanta United Academy U17s 5-1 in the final.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT
    User avatar
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 10104
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:38 pm
    Location: Hagerstown, MD


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:18 pm
  • On the off chance any of you knuckleheads travel with the squad, I’ll be at the Aug 5 game vs MN United.

    I’ll buy ya a beer.
    User avatar
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 13312
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:37 am
  • Ruidiaz is in Atlanta, which means he should be good to go for the match this weekend.

    Tough road match, we need all the help we can get.

    Image
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    User avatar
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 13065
    Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:10 am


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:11 am
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:Ruidiaz is in Atlanta, which means he should be good to go for the match this weekend.

    Tough road match, we need all the help we can get.

    Image

    If he plays, it'll be off the bench.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT
    User avatar
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 10104
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:38 pm
    Location: Hagerstown, MD


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:19 am
  • We still need a wide player with speed. We don't create much.
    Glasgow Seahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1242
    Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:57 pm


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:37 am
  • Glasgow Seahawk wrote:We still need a wide player with speed. We don't create much.


    Yep, and we've been linked to a Ligue 1 winger

    https://www.sounderatheart.com/2018/6/2 ... ibur-rumor

    I'm not familiar with Salibur, but he definitely fits what we're talking about here.................need for width.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    User avatar
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 13065
    Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:10 am


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:56 am
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    Glasgow Seahawk wrote:We still need a wide player with speed. We don't create much.


    Yep, and we've been linked to a Ligue 1 winger

    https://www.sounderatheart.com/2018/6/2 ... ibur-rumor

    I'm not familiar with Salibur, but he definitely fits what we're talking about here.................need for width.


    We need something. Last weeks game was like watching paint dry.
    Glasgow Seahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1242
    Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:57 pm


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:10 pm
  • Good game today. Pretty chippy.

    We played well first half, a bit too defensive in the 2nd. Thought Lodeiro was great and really pissed off atlanta. I still dont rate mccrary, wtf was he thinking diving in like that on a yellow. Atlanta were lucky to have 11 on the field.

    I wish schmetzer had went for it instead of bringing on ozzy. I get a point at atlanta is good but we need wins at this point and you have a dp forward on the bench.

    Does keith costigan only do national broadcasts now? I see matt johnson has been doing it more...which is fine but nowhere near arlo white standard.
    Glasgow Seahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1242
    Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:57 pm


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:21 pm
  • Down a man for 25 minutes I don’t think you can “go for it” especially on the road and against the leagues best team who was in control 2nd half.

    Frei did the work after his error. Saved the point.
    User avatar
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 13312
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:30 pm
  • Uncle Si wrote:Down a man for 25 minutes I don’t think you can “go for it” especially on the road and against the leagues best team who was in control 2nd half.

    Frei did the work after his error. Saved the point.


    Defend by attacking. We were really lucky to hold on in those last few minutes.

    It was good for VAR to go our way for once. If Dempsey had thrown that elbow earlier in the game though for us tjat the atlanta player got carded on, its a red.
    Glasgow Seahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1242
    Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:57 pm


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:59 pm
  • Five points out of nine on a 3 game trip, I'll take it. Hopefully Ruidiaz will provide the offensive spark to give the fans hope for next year. Seven of Seattle's nine losses have been by one goal. Imagine where they'd be if they'd had a bonified offensive threat for the whole season.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT
    User avatar
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 10104
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:38 pm
    Location: Hagerstown, MD


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:09 am

Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:33 am
  • MN United on a bit of a tear of late.

    Just a point from 8th. 2 quality international signings have kicked them on
    User avatar
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 13312
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:33 am
  • SeatownJay wrote:Seattle is waiving Magnus Wolff Eikrem to free up an international roster spot.

    https://www.sounderatheart.com/2018/7/1 ... d-sounders


    So strange. He looked a player on his CCL debut. He then barely played. When he did play, I dunno...he didn't do that great, I didn't see the hype.

    I know some people were desperate for him to play, possibly because of the whole being Norwegian thing. He would have still have been better to play than the likes of Bwana though. His salary was all guaranteed too. Wonder if he wasn't clicking with the coach.
    Glasgow Seahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1242
    Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:57 pm


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:47 am
  • Glasgow Seahawk wrote:
    SeatownJay wrote:Seattle is waiving Magnus Wolff Eikrem to free up an international roster spot.

    https://www.sounderatheart.com/2018/7/1 ... d-sounders


    So strange. He looked a player on his CCL debut. He then barely played. When he did play, I dunno...he didn't do that great, I didn't see the hype.

    I know some people were desperate for him to play, possibly because of the whole being Norwegian thing. He would have still have been better to play than the likes of Bwana though. His salary was all guaranteed too. Wonder if he wasn't clicking with the coach.


    I guess the good news is we're opening up an international spot hopefully being filled by a winger signing....................SOON.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    User avatar
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 13065
    Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:10 am


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:15 pm
  • I wish they would find a way to dump Dempsey. The team seems to do better without him.

    Is Roman Torres ever going to play for the Sounders again? He's been virtually non-existent this season. Yes, I know he was on the WC team for Panama but they exited that early and he still hasn't shown up. What gives?
    User avatar
    hawkfan68
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7179
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:10 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:24 pm
  • hawkfan68 wrote:Is Roman Torres ever going to play for the Sounders again? He's been virtually non-existent this season. Yes, I know he was on the WC team for Panama but they exited that early and he still hasn't shown up. What gives?

    He's injured. Again.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT
    User avatar
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 10104
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:38 pm
    Location: Hagerstown, MD


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:10 pm
  • Seattle run their unbeaten streak to 4 games with a much needed 2-0 home win over Vancouver. Ruidiaz made his debut off the bench and showed what Seattle has been lacking all season, pace to get behind the opposition back 4.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT
    User avatar
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 10104
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:38 pm
    Location: Hagerstown, MD


Re: Seattle Sounders 2018 Season
Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:54 pm
  • The swagger and confidence was back today. :)

    Tough schedule ahead though, keep grinding out results and we can start looking at the table again.
    Glasgow Seahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1242
    Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:57 pm


PreviousNext


It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:15 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: DJrmb and 38 guests