Jordan Bell

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Wow GS got a steal with him no? Was a little surprised how far he fell in the draft. Dude was a beast at Oregon.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
I agree. I remember watching him play live, dominating on both sides of the floor, and thinking he would be a surefire first rounder. He is basically Draymond Green 2.0. They have David West too, who is similar but older. They keep stockpiling those do-everything guys.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Love me some Jordan Bell. He basically went to the perfect team for his skill set. He just needs to run around, play defense and do the dirty work which is where he excels. He could play 15 years in the NBA and never have a play called for him offensively. He had a great quote the other day in a post game interview.... the reporter asked him the most important thing he's learned as a rookie, he said, "just run around and pass the ball the the light skinned dude and the skinny dude".

OP
OP
seahawkfreak

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3btvza2c said:
Love me some Jordan Bell. He basically went to the perfect team for his skill set. He just needs to run around, play defense and do the dirty work which is where he excels. He could play 15 years in the NBA and never have a play called for him offensively. He had a great quote the other day in a post game interview.... the reporter asked him the most important thing he's learned as a rookie, he said, "just run around and pass the ball the the light skinned dude and the skinny dude".

Totally see this guy as a 15 year player. Good for him. I'm Wazzu but I enjoy some serious effort and play. Mad respect for this dude.