Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Jordan Bell

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Jordan Bell
Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:21 pm
  • Wow GS got a steal with him no? Was a little surprised how far he fell in the draft. Dude was a beast at Oregon.
    seahawkfreak
    NET Veteran

Re: Jordan Bell
Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:29 pm
  • I agree. I remember watching him play live, dominating on both sides of the floor, and thinking he would be a surefire first rounder. He is basically Draymond Green 2.0. They have David West too, who is similar but older. They keep stockpiling those do-everything guys.
    hawknation2017
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:44 pm
  • Love me some Jordan Bell. He basically went to the perfect team for his skill set. He just needs to run around, play defense and do the dirty work which is where he excels. He could play 15 years in the NBA and never have a play called for him offensively. He had a great quote the other day in a post game interview.... the reporter asked him the most important thing he's learned as a rookie, he said, "just run around and pass the ball the the light skinned dude and the skinny dude".
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:54 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:Love me some Jordan Bell. He basically went to the perfect team for his skill set. He just needs to run around, play defense and do the dirty work which is where he excels. He could play 15 years in the NBA and never have a play called for him offensively. He had a great quote the other day in a post game interview.... the reporter asked him the most important thing he's learned as a rookie, he said, "just run around and pass the ball the the light skinned dude and the skinny dude".

Totally see this guy as a 15 year player. Good for him. I'm Wazzu but I enjoy some serious effort and play. Mad respect for this dude.
    seahawkfreak
    NET Veteran

Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:33 pm
  • He was a lot of fun to watch in the NCAA tourney.
    Natethegreat
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:29 am

It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:49 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]

Information