Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

NHL Seattle Hockey club

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
NHL Seattle Hockey club
Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:02 pm
  • Can't wait, what happens when the ball starts to roll?
    Bobblehead
    NET Veteran

Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:56 pm
  • Bobblehead wrote:Can't wait, what happens when the ball starts to roll?

FYI, it’s a PUCK not a ball. :sarcasm_off:
    Sent from my Motorola Razor Flip Phone
    ZorntoLargent
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:12 pm
  • ZorntoLargent wrote:
    Bobblehead wrote:Can't wait, what happens when the ball starts to roll?

:) My first lesson in hockey. thank you for the one-timer..?
    Bobblehead
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:21 am
  • Bobblehead wrote:
    ZorntoLargent wrote:
    Bobblehead wrote:Can't wait, what happens when the ball starts to roll?

:) My first lesson in hockey. thank you for the one-timer..?

Go over to SonicsRising.com, they have a blog that is on going that goes over hockey rules. They do a good job at breaking down things.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:10 am
  • Is it official?

Also, watch rivalry Wednesdays on NBCSN...
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:06 pm
  • Just wondering what happens once, we are awarded..
    We get expansion draft?
    Minor league affiliates.
    etc
    etc.
    Bobblehead
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:19 pm
  • Uncle Si wrote:Is it official?

It’s not official, but probably as close as it gets. It’s all contingent on key arena being remodeled. The NHL wants to be here BAD.

Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:21 pm
  • Bobblehead wrote:Just wondering what happens once, we are awarded..
    We get expansion draft?
    Minor league affiliates.
    etc
    etc.

Not sure the order of things or how the expansion draft works.

Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:15 pm
  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:Is it official?

It’s not official, but probably as close as it gets. It’s all contingent on key arena being remodeled. The NHL wants to be here BAD.

Yup. Seattle is a hungry market that would balance the conferences, which is the reason the NHL awarded Vegas and ignored Quebec City. I think QC would have better luck relocating a struggling eastern franchise like Winnipeg did than hoping for expansion.
    0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:18 am
  • You guys will be very disappointed with the NHL product but then maybe you get your basketball team back eventually....
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions 2014.02.02 Seahawks 43 Broncos 8
    Cyrus12
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:19 am
  • Cyrus12 wrote:You guys will be very disappointed with the NHL product but then maybe you get your basketball team back eventually....

why?
    Bobblehead
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:24 am
  • No chance that the hockey fans who have waited a lifetime for the NHL will be disappointed. With the instant west coast rivalry’s the arena will be sold out before the season starts. I know I will be ready to purchase my season tickets as soon as they make them available. Just hope they go with a legit name, I’m hoping for the Metropolitans.
    Flyingsquad23
    NET Rookie

Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:12 pm
  • Bobblehead wrote:
    Cyrus12 wrote:You guys will be very disappointed with the NHL product but then maybe you get your basketball team back eventually....

why?

Pucks don't bounce LIKE A BASKETBALL?

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:25 pm
  • Bobblehead wrote:
    Cyrus12 wrote:You guys will be very disappointed with the NHL product but then maybe you get your basketball team back eventually....

why?
    Seahawks fans don't like low scoring games. They rarely go as high as 10-9......or 6-6 :irishdrinkers:
    Palmegranite
    NET Starter

Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:54 pm
  • Cyrus12 wrote:You guys will be very disappointed with the NHL product but then maybe you get your basketball team back eventually....

Nope, having a team beats not having a team.
    The NHL is going to be HUGE here.

IMHO the NBA product has been piss poor over the last 30 years, I personally don’t miss it much, other than having a sports space filler between Hawks and Mariners.

Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:38 pm
  • Palmegranite wrote:
    Bobblehead wrote:

why?
    Seahawks fans don't like low scoring games. They rarely go as high as 10-9......or 6-6 :irishdrinkers:

10-9 is a ton of scoring. Could you imagine if two NFL teams scored 10 times and 9 times? That's 70 to 63 if it was touchdowns. At minimum if it was all field goals that's a 30 point game hardly "low scoring".

Scoring doesn't have to "look" big on the scoreboard to make people more excited in my opinion. If all the sudden they decided each goal in soccer was to count as 50 points would that mean it's more exciting then it was before because scores would be like 100 to 0 or 150 to 50? Of course not. Anyway, I think there is plenty of scoring in a hockey match to keep fans interested that want to see lots of scoring. The Seahawks averaged 22.9 points per game which means about 3 Scores per game. 3 Scores in a hockey game is doable, no?
    DJrmb
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:58 am
  • Sports Hernia wrote:

Nope, having a team beats not having a team.
    The NHL is going to be HUGE here.

IMHO the NBA product has been piss poor over the last 30 years, I personally don’t miss it much, other than having a sports space filler between Hawks and Mariners.

I agree, the NBA product is pretty poor, with really only 2 teams that have any significant shot at the title. I mean why waste our time why not just go straight to GS Cleveland part 4.......

Hockey, Im very excited for, It's a dirty secret of mine every year around June. I get sucked into the playoffs. I love the game. Honestly I hardly ever watch regular season hockey so interested to see that when we get a team.

As for the expansion draft. They really set it up for Vegas to be successful out of the gate with the rules around players that teams could keep.

Cant wait.

Although I will say I wont go to very many games because getting in and out of key arena is a nightmare....
    gowazzu02
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:25 am
  • gowazzu02 wrote:
    Hockey, Im very excited for, It's a dirty secret of mine every year around June. I get sucked into the playoffs. I love the game. Honestly I hardly ever watch regular season hockey so interested to see that when we get a team. ...

NHL playoff hockey is incredible, probably the best playoff intensity and excitement sport of all the major sports.

Can't even imagine if we got a team how awesome the playoffs would be.

btw, anyone who isn't excited for the NHL?................all I ask is for them to see a match in person, it's a great spectator sport.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:04 pm
  • Quick question- so the potential owners received expansion paper work but the league haven't heard back from the owners yet. How long does it usually take to file this stuff?

Probably no big deal but after the failed Kings relocation and no one bidding for an NHL expansion franchise last time it opened up i'm always a bit nervous. It's also no small chunk of change.
    Glasgow Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:04 pm
  • Been waiting for this since the mid 90's when we lost the Tacoma Rockets to Kelowna. Can not happen fast enough IMO.
    Brett
    NET Starter

Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:01 am
  • I've seen every level of hockey there is, from minor leagues to NHL, playoff games, and even Olympic hockey. It's a fantastic sport, and I can't wait for Seattle to get a team! :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers:
    "The ultimate number is W's, and that’s what matters in Santa Clara. As such, Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does." - Paul Gutierrez
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:08 pm
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    gowazzu02 wrote:
    Hockey, Im very excited for, It's a dirty secret of mine every year around June. I get sucked into the playoffs. I love the game. Honestly I hardly ever watch regular season hockey so interested to see that when we get a team. ...

NHL playoff hockey is incredible, probably the best playoff intensity and excitement sport of all the major sports.

Can't even imagine if we got a team how awesome the playoffs would be.

btw, anyone who isn't excited for the NHL?................all I ask is for them to see a match in person, it's a great spectator sport.

:ditto:

I've been watching hockey since 2014 due to the Olympics and the subsequent Stanley Cup Playoffs. It sounds pretty cliche when you hear people say that the Stanley Cup Playoffs is on a different level and watch that before forming an opinion... but it is every word the truth.
    GO HAWKS!
    ballhawks12
    NET Rookie

Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:04 am
  • Playoff hockey is incredible. The emotions, intensity and feelings over a couple weeks is like the equivalent of if the NFC Championship vs the 49ers was a best of 3 or something, it's hard to quantify.

The expansion draft rules have really allowed Vegas to be competitive out the gate, too competitive to draft a superstar ironically.

I do disagree with those who don't think the NBA product is good right now. The parity isn't there, but the talent level has never been higher. You can turn on a random week night game and watch absolutely excellent wide open basketball with the best athletes the league has ever seen. The NBA right now is to be appreciated at the micro level and the ability to enjoy each game in a vacuum on it's own merits, as opposed to thinking macro level about championship implications. You can turn on a random Utah v Milwaukee or something and be thoroughly entertained.
    kobebryant
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:03 pm
  • kobebryant wrote:Playoff hockey is incredible. The emotions, intensity and feelings over a couple weeks is like the equivalent of if the NFC Championship vs the 49ers was a best of 3 or something, it's hard to quantify.

The expansion draft rules have really allowed Vegas to be competitive out the gate, too competitive to draft a superstar ironically.

I do disagree with those who don't think the NBA product is good right now. The parity isn't there, but the talent level has never been higher. You can turn on a random week night game and watch absolutely excellent wide open basketball with the best athletes the league has ever seen. The NBA right now is to be appreciated at the micro level and the ability to enjoy each game in a vacuum on it's own merits, as opposed to thinking macro level about championship implications. You can turn on a random Utah v Milwaukee or something and be thoroughly entertained.

Parity and the decades old officiating problems plague the NBA product badly in my eyes. ....and Stern and Stern Jr (Silver) can go screw themselves!

I might be biased but the NHL will be a hell of a lot more enjoyable to watch on a regular basis.
    Last edited by original poster on Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Reason: Language

Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:13 am
  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    kobebryant wrote:Playoff hockey is incredible. The emotions, intensity and feelings over a couple weeks is like the equivalent of if the NFC Championship vs the 49ers was a best of 3 or something, it's hard to quantify.

Parity and the decades old officiating problems plague the NBA product badly in my eyes. ....and Stern and Stern Jr (Silver) can go screw themselves!

I might be biased but the NHL will be a hell of a lot more enjoyable to watch on a regular basis.

Oh, absolutely the NHL is more enjoyable and I'd be way more pumped about a hockey team in Seattle rather than the NBA (probably because I'm a diehard Lakers fan).

NBA reffing is garbage absolutely, and I don't blame Seattle basketball fans one bit for bailing on the league because of the powers that be. But the on court talent and product is the best it has ever been, and these new dudes are so petty and sensitive that it almost adds some WWE drama to the product. As far as a parity, you can go back as far as the 80s to most individual seasons and know going in that the champs were going to be either the Celtics,Lakers,Pistons,Bulls,Spurs,Lakers,Heat,Warriors (aside from Hakeem's Rockets, Mavs, Cavs, Billups Pistons, KG's Celtics). So I'm not sure a lack of parity is anything new.

And really, is anyone going to be surprised if it's the Penguins again in the NHL?
    kobebryant
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:13 am
  • So I just happened across this article on Facebook, it says that the OVG group registered 13 interenet domains yesterday I believe. Here are the names they listed followed by the link to the article.

Seattle Cougars
    Seattle Eagles
    Seattle Emeralds
    Seattle Evergreens
    Seattle Firebirds
    Seattle Kraken
    Seattle Rainiers
    Seattle Renegades
    Seattle Sea Lions
    Seattle Seals
    Seattle Sockeyes
    Seattle Totems
    Seattle Whales

https://www.detroithockey.net/news/2018 ... ns-kraken/

BRING THE NHL TO SEATTLE !!!
    Brett
    NET Starter

Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:06 am
  • Brett wrote:So I just happened across this article on Facebook, it says that the OVG group registered 13 interenet domains yesterday I believe. Here are the names they listed followed by the link to the article.

Seattle Cougars
    Seattle Eagles
    Seattle Emeralds
    Seattle Evergreens
    Seattle Firebirds
    Seattle Kraken
    Seattle Rainiers
    Seattle Renegades
    Seattle Sea Lions
    Seattle Seals
    Seattle Sockeyes
    Seattle Totems
    Seattle Whales

Some very cool options there, and some that will be dropped fairly quickly I'm sure.

How about add an 'r' to Whales and bring the name, colors, logo and brass bonanza in from Hartford.
    kobebryant
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am
  • kobebryant wrote:
    Brett wrote:So I just happened across this article on Facebook, it says that the OVG group registered 13 interenet domains yesterday I believe. Here are the names they listed followed by the link to the article.

Seattle Cougars
    Seattle Eagles
    Seattle Emeralds
    Seattle Evergreens
    Seattle Firebirds
    Seattle Kraken
    Seattle Rainiers
    Seattle Renegades
    Seattle Sea Lions
    Seattle Seals
    Seattle Sockeyes
    Seattle Totems
    Seattle Whales

Some very cool options there, and some that will be dropped fairly quickly I'm sure.

How about add an 'r' to Whales and bring the name, colors, logo and brass bonanza in from Hartford.

I really like the idea of the "Thunderhawks" It kinda has the Thunderbirds and Seahawks combined.
    Brett
    NET Starter

Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:12 am
  • Brett wrote:So I just happened across this article on Facebook, it says that the OVG group registered 13 interenet domains yesterday I believe. Here are the names they listed followed by the link to the article.

Seattle Cougars
    Seattle Eagles
    Seattle Emeralds
    Seattle Evergreens
    Seattle Firebirds
    Seattle Kraken
    Seattle Rainiers
    Seattle Renegades
    Seattle Sea Lions
    Seattle Seals
    Seattle Sockeyes
    Seattle Totems
    Seattle Whales

Whales shouldn't even be an option. There is already a team named the "Whalers" which makes "Whales" dumb for multiple reasons. If you're going to basically steal something from another team I would say just go with "Orcas" with a big F-U to the Canucks and their fans and get that rivalry started with a blast...

Man I'm actually really disappointed in that entire list overall. I really hope those are not the only names they are considering! :pukeface:
    DJrmb
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:28 am
  • DJrmb wrote:
    Man I'm actually really disappointed in that entire list overall. I really hope those are not the only names they are considering! :pukeface:

Seals, Sockeyes and Totems are good............but the rest? Yikes.

Totems is my favorite if I had to pick.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:25 pm
  • DJrmb wrote:
    Brett wrote:So I just happened across this article on Facebook, it says that the OVG group registered 13 interenet domains yesterday I believe. Here are the names they listed followed by the link to the article.

Seattle Cougars
    Seattle Eagles
    Seattle Emeralds
    Seattle Evergreens
    Seattle Firebirds
    Seattle Kraken
    Seattle Rainiers
    Seattle Renegades
    Seattle Sea Lions
    Seattle Seals
    Seattle Sockeyes
    Seattle Totems
    Seattle Whales

Whales shouldn't even be an option. There is already a team named the "Whalers" which makes "Whales" dumb for multiple reasons. If you're going to basically steal something from another team I would say just go with "Orcas" with a big F-U to the Canucks and their fans and get that rivalry started with a blast...

I'm pretty sure the rest of the names they like are already domain names that are taken and would have to be purchased.
    Bobblehead
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:53 pm

Seattle Cougars
    Seattle Eagles
    Seattle Emeralds
    Seattle Evergreens
    Seattle Firebirds
    Seattle Kraken
    Seattle Rainiers
    Seattle Renegades
    Seattle Sea Lions
    Seattle Seals
    Seattle Sockeyes
    Seattle Totems
    Seattle Whales

I favor the Evergreens. It doesn't sound generic and rather unique. But some of these are flat-out awful and sounds like they were poached from the create a team mode in a video game.
    GO HAWKS!
    ballhawks12
    NET Rookie

Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:35 pm
  • Yuk, out of those Totems I guess.

Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:16 pm
  • I still like Kraken.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:44 pm

Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:19 pm
  • gowazzu02 wrote:It would have to be the Seattle Metropolitans wouldn't it? I mean theres history already there.

Won the stanley cup in 1917
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seattle_Metropolitans

I like this fan mockup of the potential jerseys.

http://i.imgur.com/c9TgJjw.png

I like the name and logo. Uni might need some minor tweeks but over all it’s good.

Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:43 pm
  • We just can't get away from the Blue and Green huh?
    Bobblehead
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:24 pm
  • It would have to be this image though, the City has changed since 1917.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:03 am
  • gowazzu02 wrote:It would have to be the Seattle Metropolitans wouldn't it? I mean theres history already there.

No, it doesn't have to be.......and I hope it's not.

I get that there's history, but naming a team after another team from 100 years ago that won the Cup only because the other teams couldn't travel cause of the plague or something isn't a reason to go with the same name.

Plus everyone would call them the Mets, and that's a baseball team.

Totems
    Steelhead
    Sockeyes

Those are the leaders in the clubhouse. Also not sure bout the color scheme cause Vancouver already has this color scheme. Gonna have to change it up.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:42 pm

Not much of a history.

Some team won a cup here a hundred years ago? Why are we tied to that? No one has a connection to that name or team anymore really. That team was only around for like 7 or 8 years I think.

Lets move on and name them something better, IMHO.

I've asked this before on Twitter, and no one seems to have an answer. In what way does 'Metropolitans' have a connection to Seattle or the PNW? What does that name even mean?

And do you really want to be called the Metros? :?
    Long you live and high you fly, and smiles you’ll give and tears you’ll cry, and all you touch and all you see Is all your life will ever be
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:01 pm
  • twisted_steel2 wrote:
    gowazzu02 wrote:It would have to be the Seattle Metropolitans wouldn't it? I mean theres history already there.

Not much of a history.

Some team won a cup here a hundred years ago? Why are we tied to that? No one has a connection to that name or team anymore really. That team was only around for like 7 or 8 years I think.

I've asked this before on Twitter, and no one seems to have an answer. In what way does 'Metropolitans' have a connection to Seattle or the PNW? What does that name even mean?

So our team could represent the METRO Transit system?

Seattle in 1917 in the area would be considered a Metropolis at the time, it was a City and the closest one was maybe Portland, as a real City Everett was a logging town for a large part.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:30 pm
  • Really can't go with Seals. There was already a (California Golden) Seals team. Not the greatest franchise, and they wore white skates. Ha Ha.
    Palmegranite
    NET Starter

Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:02 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:
    twisted_steel2 wrote:
    gowazzu02 wrote:It would have to be the Seattle Metropolitans wouldn't it? I mean theres history already there.

Not much of a history.

So our team could represent the METRO Transit system?

Seattle in 1917 in the area would be considered a Metropolis at the time, it was a City and the closest one was maybe Portland, as a real City Everett was a logging town for a large part.

Our mascot!! :D

Long you live and high you fly, and smiles you’ll give and tears you’ll cry, and all you touch and all you see Is all your life will ever be
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:26 am
  • twisted_steel2 wrote:

Not much of a history.

K just to play devils advocate again. Thats as many championships as our Football team, our ex basketball team and 1 more then our baseball team.

Also just cause theres already a Mets doesn't mean mean you couldn't go Metropolitans. SF Giants, NY Giants, LA Kings, Sac Kings, Then theres the teams that all go by "hawks" Atl Hawks, Seattle Seahawks, Chicago Blackhawks, but I digress.

Do we really want to be named after a fish? Delicious and heart healthy but a fish?

I wonder if you could bring up the T-Birds name logo and colors kinda like the sounders did when they moved into MLS? Not sure how that would work.
    gowazzu02
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:59 am
  • I would say the biggest thing about the “Seattle Metropolitans” is the Historical sense. They are the FIRST US Hockey team to win the stanely cup. FIRST. Sure nothing since then, but then why bring back the Sonics? Why that name? Same thing could be asked.

In the end it doesn’t matter it’s not up to us. They can have a competition or drawing or whatever but that’s just a feel good thing to make it seem like there’s a closer connection to the team. When in reality they probably already have a name because they have to eventually or at least start the process of trademarking, Licensing, branding etc etc all those legalities and make sure everything “clears” and there’s no hiccups I.e Seattle trying to name the team Seattle Shock.. when the AFL owns the rights to Shock.. bleh bleh bleh
    Conference Championship: NFC: 2005, 2013, 2014
    Division Campionship: AFC West: 1988, 1999 NFC West: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2014
    Superbowl Championship: 2013 XLVIII Final Score: Sea 43 Den 8

The Radish
    Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:10 pm: Please don't offend The Fonz like that. :roll:
    :les:
    Exittium
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:25 am
  • My apologies for the size of these:

Edit: Not my work

Last edited by kobebryant on Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
    kobebryant
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:25 am
    kobebryant
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:26 am
    kobebryant
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:37 am
  • Exittium wrote:I would say the biggest thing about the “Seattle Metropolitans” is the Historical sense. They are the FIRST US Hockey team to win the stanely cup. FIRST. Sure nothing since then, but then why bring back the Sonics? Why that name? Same thing could be asked.

In the end it doesn’t matter it’s not up to us. They can have a competition or drawing or whatever but that’s just a feel good thing to make it seem like there’s a closer connection to the team. When in reality they probably already have a name because they have to eventually or at least start the process of trademarking, Licensing, branding etc etc all those legalities and make sure everything “clears” and there’s no hiccups I.e Seattle trying to name the team Seattle Shock.. when the AFL owns the rights to Shock.. bleh bleh bleh

Agreed, honestly, I dont really care, as long as we get a team
    gowazzu02
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:42 am
  • gowazzu02 wrote:
    Exittium wrote:I would say the biggest thing about the “Seattle Metropolitans” is the Historical sense. They are the FIRST US Hockey team to win the stanely cup. FIRST. Sure nothing since then, but then why bring back the Sonics? Why that name? Same thing could be asked.

Agreed, honestly, I dont really care, as long as we get a team

Hell yeah, call them whatever you want. NHL BABY!!!
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Next

It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:38 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]

Information