Astros will repeat

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I don't think it's automatic at all. hard to repeat in MLB. They aren't the Warriors. Yanks will be tough with the addition of Stanton. One thing I know for sure is the M's aren't winning the division lol.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":1n9voqb5 said:
I don't think it's automatic at all. hard to repeat in MLB. They aren't the Warriors. Yanks will be tough with the addition of Stanton. One thing I know for sure is the M's aren't winning the division lol.

NBA is much easier, less flukey then baseball.

Look at the Cubbies last year. The year they broke out with all that young talent, Im sure people thought they'd repeat too.

Weird stuff can happen in a 5/7 game series. Even the best team can get bumgarnered and be out.

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
It will be the Yankees vs Astros in the AL championship again. You caaaaan put it on the boooooard, yeeeeees!

Vesuve

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":2zg7b7ps said:

I strongly believe the M's org just wants to be average / mediocre, make a profit, and at best be more or less than 7-10 games out of the WC hhnt to pretend they are contenders.

I don't have faith in DiPoto or Servais.