Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Russell Wilson bats for first time in Spring Training

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13


  • Russell Wilson strikes out swinging in his first career Spring Training at-bat in the bottom of the 5th inning
    Image
    In 180 games, Walter Jones was called for 9 holding penalties in the course of 5,703 pass plays.
    First Round Inductee To Hall Of Fame 2014
    ESPN #1 Rated Seahawks Player of All Time
    User avatar
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *
     
    Posts: 5179
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:09 pm
    Location: Kitsap County


  • Good ..
    All we need is an ACL tear if he ran to 1B.
    Will Dissly
    2018 Adopt a rookie
    User avatar
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4055
    Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:42 pm


  • IndyHawk wrote:Good ..
    All we need is an ACL tear if he ran to 1B.


    Yet one more reason to root for a Yankee to strike out.
    RIP Paul Allen, 1953-2018

    The greatest owner in Seattle sports history.

    189-152-1
    User avatar
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4513
    Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:44 pm
    Location: In the basement of Reynholm Industries


  • Needs to stick with football. Michael Jordan did not learn his lesson from sticking to basketball.
    [i]Time for Christmas!![/u]
    Passepartout
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 240
    Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:18 pm
    Location: NFL Land


  • Passepartout wrote:Needs to stick with football. Michael Jordan did not learn his lesson from sticking to basketball.


    Yeah Russ. Stop doing what you want to do. Listen to this man, you damn under achiever.
    ImageImageImageImageImage
    WhyDidntWeRun.jpg
    User avatar
    Crizilla
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2816
    Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:52 pm
    Location: Kirkland


  • He had a couple of good rips on the 95 mph fastball. Not too shabby for 1st at bat in 7 years.
    User avatar
    naholmes
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 317
    Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:02 pm


  • Yeah, because it hurt Jordan so much. He only went on to win more titles :roll:
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 10833
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • naholmes wrote:He had a couple of good rips on the 95 mph fastball. Not too shabby for 1st at bat in 7 years.



    His problem isn't a fastball, it's he can't hit the curve, anyone with timing and decent hand eye coordination can hit a fast ball. Go to a batting cage and watch dreaming to be Major Leaguers crush them all day.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 25448
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • chris98251 wrote:
    naholmes wrote:He had a couple of good rips on the 95 mph fastball. Not too shabby for 1st at bat in 7 years.



    His problem isn't a fastball, it's he can't hit the curve, anyone with timing and decent hand eye coordination can hit a fast ball. Go to a batting cage and watch dreaming to be Major Leaguers crush them all day.

    This was Jordan's problem also..(curve) and the sequence of pitches.
    To the post way above that said baseball did not hurt Jordan because he won more titles..
    I disagree because if he had kept playing basketball instead of leaving for almost 2 whole years
    the Bulls would have 8 peated.I seriously believe that with no doubt
    Will Dissly
    2018 Adopt a rookie
    User avatar
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4055
    Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:42 pm


  • KitsapGuy wrote:

    Russell Wilson strikes out swinging in his first career Spring Training at-bat in the bottom of the 5th inning


    I didn't even know he was doing this or interested in this? Is he trying to make a Major League team? Or he is just doing this for fun in the off season? So he would be like a dual sport star and play both? Like Deion Sanders did for a while.
    SanDiego49er
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 226
    Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:21 am




It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:55 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests