Hey JSeahawks

HawkGA

Reaction score
Oregon is going down in the NIT Sunday. Go Marquette!

JSeahawks

Reaction score
You won’t get any argument from me. I was amazed they won the first game against Rider. Girls are gonna go to the Final 4 though.

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
I'm always leery when Marquette plays schools from big conferences. Even the not good teams are just a different level of competition.

JGreen79

Reaction score
JSeahawks":5mrawidh said:
You won’t get any argument from me. I was amazed they won the first game against Rider. Girls are gonna go to the Final 4 though.

Watched the girls' first round game. Couldn't believe when they said sophomore Ionescu has 3 more career triple doubles than anyone in women's ncca history. Going to be a good run until they face uconn and lose by 30 again.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
JGreen79":1mky5eer said:
JSeahawks":1mky5eer said:

Watched the girls' first round game. Couldn't believe when they said sophomore Ionescu has 3 more career triple doubles than anyone in women's ncca history. Going to be a good run until they face uconn and lose by 30 again.

I’m not 100% certain about this but I believe she holds the triple double record for college basketball, both men’s and women’s.

JGreen79

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1ymfh0bs said:
JGreen79":1ymfh0bs said:
JSeahawks":1ymfh0bs said:

I’m not 100% certain about this but I believe she holds the triple double record for college basketball, both men’s and women’s.

I think you're right. Only info I could find was Kyle collinsworth of BYU setting the record at 7 in 2015

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
Y'all turned this into a women's basketball thread? You suck.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
JGreen79":3m1lfymi said:
JSeahawks":3m1lfymi said:
JGreen79":3m1lfymi said:
JSeahawks":3m1lfymi said:

I think you're right. Only info I could find was Kyle collinsworth of BYU setting the record at 7 in 2015

She’s also 4 assists away from setting the all time Pac-12 record, and again, she’s only a sophomore.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
NIT bragging rights in here, it doesn't get any better than this.

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
JSeahawks":12wb3ve4 said:
As expected, Marquette is spanking the Ducks.

It's definitely more of a blow out than I was expecting.

Latest posts