Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

2018 Seattle Mariners regular season thread

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • Nicasio with the save?
    Who would have thought..
    Will Dissly
    2018 Adopt a rookie
    User avatar
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3921
    Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:42 pm


  • avengerboater wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:
    sutz wrote:1 for 18 with RISP and they still win. :34853_doh:

    Gordon scores from 1st on a single and an error.

    Gotta win the games you're supposed to. :2thumbs:


    I dont have stats, but this seems to be an issue with this team.

    (as well as not advancing a player on 2nd base with no outs)


    We're actually 9th in the MLB with a BA of .256 with RISP. That's pretty good. We're 5th in the AL behind Houston, Boston, Minny, and Oakland.

    However, we're 16th in the MLB when it comes to scoring runs with RISP.

    What that says to me is that we're getting hits, but we're just not scoring or our guys are getting thrown out at the plate/bases. We're actually tied for 3rd (with ATL) in the MLB with a team BA of .260. Only Boston and Houston are better than us at .266.


    Id like to see the breakdown of hits with a man on 2nd and hits with a man on 3rd. My guess is we move guys from 2nd to 3rd and the crap the bed alot. Even if you get a hit to move a guy from 2nd to 3rd and then get 3 outs, thats still a .250 avg.
    User avatar
    XxXdragonXxX
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2020
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:40 am
    Location: Enumclaw, WA


  • Not to bash on Nicasio, but man he still makes me VERY nervous. Fastball after fastball, in the low 90s, with no movement at all.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 9769
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • SoulfishHawk wrote:Not to bash on Nicasio, but man he still makes me VERY nervous. Fastball after fastball, in the low 90s, with no movement at all.

    That’s why his ERA is 6 plus.
    If they weren’t paying him 12 million dollars he would have been DFA’ed or in Tacoma.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

    I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23388
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: The pit


  • Exactly. At some point, you need to bite the bullet. He has and will cost the team some games. Hope to be wrong, but his stuff looks VERY easy to tee off on.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 9769
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • Cole Hamels? Rumors poping up on the interwebs. 34 years old 22 million a year or so.
    Michael Dickson, P, Texas: 2018 Adopt a Probowl Rookie
    User avatar
    Atradees
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3379
    Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:22 pm
    Location: South of Heaven


  • Atradees wrote:Cole Hamels? Rumors poping up on the interwebs. 34 years old 22 million a year or so.

    I've seen that too. Definitely a possibility but I think there will be a lot of competition on a guy like Hamels. Francisco Liriano may be more realistic and offer's some versatility with being able to spot start as well as come out of the BP. I've seen some reports saying he's one of the top pitchers on the Mariner's list for the deadline.

    What this team is sorely missing is lefty power. Cano getting suspended really hurts. It might be worth it to look at someone like Eric Thames to platoon with Healy for some lefty pop when needed.
    User avatar
    DJrmb
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1382
    Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:53 pm


  • Cole has an ERA under 4, playoff experience etc. Would love the addition, IF it doesn't cost a lot to get him.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 9769
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • I read the Yanks were in for Hamels..You see they get whatever
    they want these days..
    Maybe we can get Jason Hammel instead.
    Will Dissly
    2018 Adopt a rookie
    User avatar
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3921
    Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:42 pm


  • Yeah, that gets incredibly old. Oh wait, the Yanks, Sox, Dodgers or the Angels want him.......too bad M's. :roll:
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 9769
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • It doesn't sound like a mariners type move. $$$

    Hopefully we can get something done......

    Mark Hammel maybe
    Michael Dickson, P, Texas: 2018 Adopt a Probowl Rookie
    User avatar
    Atradees
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3379
    Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:22 pm
    Location: South of Heaven


  • Atradees wrote:It doesn't sound like a mariners type move. $$$

    Hopefully we can get something done......

    Mark Hammel maybe

    Yankees want Darth Vader, looks like we’ll have to settle for Chad Vader, day shift manager, Empire Market.

    YouTube it.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

    I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23388
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: The pit


  • It is too bad Zunino doesn't connect more often. That ball was killed.
    Bevell's Bubble Busted
    User avatar
    bevellisthedevil
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1208
    Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:43 pm
    Location: davenport


  • Think Marco will toss the shut out tonight?! I think he can do it. Still under 100 pitches after 8 innings.
    L.O.B.
    Adopt a rookie: Tre Flowers
    Image
    User avatar
    raisethe3
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 609
    Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:15 pm


  • bevellisthedevil wrote:It is too bad Zunino doesn't connect more often. That ball was killed.



    He'd probably have twice as many homers if he didn't try to kill every ball.
    User avatar
    Bobblehead
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2324
    Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:52 am


  • raisethe3 wrote:Think Marco will toss the shut out tonight?! I think he can do it. Still under 100 pitches after 8 innings.

    Yeah, seeing eye single to give up the run. Still a CG 5 hitter with only 96 pitches. Helluva game.

    Z at 454 feet. :shock: Yeah, would love to see his average start to climb, but could say the same about Seags. On the plus side, both are leaving the yard and Seags is actually on a 90-100 RBI pace.

    Strohs lost so we picked up a full game on them. :2thumbs:
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

    SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    User avatar
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77
     
    Posts: 15039
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:41 am
    Location: Kent, WA


  • Man, when Marco's on, he's ON.

    We definitely need another starting arm now, seeing as to how Marco and Leake's come into their own, and Felix is coming around to his new "style" of pitching.

    If we can get Cole Hamels, I think we'd be onto something special, post-season-wise.
    avengerboater
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 51
    Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:30 pm


  • Great game by Marco, really unfortunate he couldn't get the shutout.

    Zunino nearly hit it out of the entire stadium, I don't think anyone has ever done that. The look on that little girls face when the Zunino hit that ball towards her :lol:

    I'm all for Cole Hamels but I'd still prefer a premier arm who can throw mid to upper 90's. I'm pretty sure Hamels fastball tops out in the high 80's, I just think this rotation needs another hard thrower to go along with Paxton.
    User avatar
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3807
    Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:29 am


  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    Atradees wrote:It doesn't sound like a mariners type move. $$$

    Hopefully we can get something done......

    Mark Hammel maybe

    Yankees want Darth Vader, looks like we’ll have to settle for Chad Vader, day shift manager, Empire Market.

    YouTube it.


    Hahahah
    Michael Dickson, P, Texas: 2018 Adopt a Probowl Rookie
    User avatar
    Atradees
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3379
    Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:22 pm
    Location: South of Heaven


  • Hawk-Lock wrote:Great game by Marco, really unfortunate he couldn't get the shutout.

    Zunino nearly hit it out of the entire stadium, I don't think anyone has ever done that. The look on that little girls face when the Zunino hit that ball towards her :lol:

    I'm all for Cole Hamels but I'd still prefer a premier arm who can throw mid to upper 90's. I'm pretty sure Hamels fastball tops out in the high 80's, I just think this rotation needs another hard thrower to go along with Paxton.

    Canseco and someone else (might have been Cruz) have done it in BP. Z has enough power to do it to, just his solid contact rate is horrible.

    I saw Albert Pujous hit the upper row of seats in BP when the Cards came in for exhibition game in his second year (I think).

    There is a specific area where you have to hit to get it out otherwise the moving roof supports get in the way.

    Yeah, that little girl didn’t like the ball coming her way and didn’t like the noise of the crowd. Too cute.

    At least she got the ball and a story to tell when she gets older.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

    I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23388
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: The pit


  • I think the little girl was also scared by the fireworks that go off after a homer. She was pretty close to where they launch, I think.
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

    SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    User avatar
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77
     
    Posts: 15039
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:41 am
    Location: Kent, WA


  • Hawk-Lock wrote:Great game by Marco, really unfortunate he couldn't get the shutout.

    Zunino nearly hit it out of the entire stadium, I don't think anyone has ever done that. The look on that little girls face when the Zunino hit that ball towards her :lol:

    I'm all for Cole Hamels but I'd still prefer a premier arm who can throw mid to upper 90's. I'm pretty sure Hamels fastball tops out in the high 80's, I just think this rotation needs another hard thrower to go along with Paxton.

    You are correct, no one has ever hit a ball out of Safeco in a game. Nelson Cruz is the first and only one to ever hit one out during BP.

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/watch-in-bp-nelson-cruz-becomes-first-to-hit-a-ball-out-of-safeco-field/amp/
    User avatar
    DJrmb
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1382
    Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:53 pm


  • Houston loses, can pull within a game and a half of them with a win tonight. Would really like to see Felix build off his previous three starts. Since his awful game in Tampa, he has been pretty great.
    User avatar
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3807
    Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:29 am


  • Hawk-Lock wrote:Houston loses, can pull within a game and a half of them with a win tonight. Would really like to see Felix build off his previous three starts. Since his awful game in Tampa, he has been pretty great.


    Welp, so much for Felix turning things around. Does he play down to the competition or something?

    Edit: And my gosh, are these "futuristic" uniforms horrendous looking!
    avengerboater
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 51
    Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:30 pm


  • Hawk-Lock wrote:Houston loses, can pull within a game and a half of them with a win tonight. Would really like to see Felix build off his previous three starts. Since his awful game in Tampa, he has been pretty great.


    back to his Tampa ways. Its unfortunate the mariners have sucked his entire career. He probably thinks he is still the ace that he used to be. His arm has gone from ferrari to ford escort. He just needs to figure out how to keep it running.
    Bevell's Bubble Busted
    User avatar
    bevellisthedevil
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1208
    Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:43 pm
    Location: davenport


  • sutz wrote:I think the little girl was also scared by the fireworks that go off after a homer. She was pretty close to where they launch, I think.

    Yep, I forgot about those, good call.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

    I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23388
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: The pit


  • DJrmb wrote:
    Hawk-Lock wrote:Great game by Marco, really unfortunate he couldn't get the shutout.

    Zunino nearly hit it out of the entire stadium, I don't think anyone has ever done that. The look on that little girls face when the Zunino hit that ball towards her :lol:

    I'm all for Cole Hamels but I'd still prefer a premier arm who can throw mid to upper 90's. I'm pretty sure Hamels fastball tops out in the high 80's, I just think this rotation needs another hard thrower to go along with Paxton.

    You are correct, no one has ever hit a ball out of Safeco in a game. Nelson Cruz is the first and only one to ever hit one out during BP.

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/watch-in-bp-nelson-cruz-becomes-first-to-hit-a-ball-out-of-safeco-field/amp/

    SO I was half right, wrong about canseco.
    Video wouldn’t work on your link with my phone.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

    I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23388
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: The pit


  • avengerboater wrote:
    Hawk-Lock wrote:Houston loses, can pull within a game and a half of them with a win tonight. Would really like to see Felix build off his previous three starts. Since his awful game in Tampa, he has been pretty great.


    Welp, so much for Felix turning things around. Does he play down to the competition or something?

    Edit: And my gosh, are these "futuristic" uniforms horrendous looking!

    Looks like bad Felix is back. Hated the futuristic day 20 years ago, hate it today.
    I’m turning into a grumpy old bastard! Now get off my lawn
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

    I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23388
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: The pit


  • Felix has to love the run support. Nice come back so far. 6-3 in the 5th
    User avatar
    acer1240
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 998
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Laclede, Idaho


  • I thought for June going 15-13 or 16-12 would be huge. They end up going 19-9. Awesome.
    ImageImageImageImageImage
    WhyDidntWeRun.jpg
    User avatar
    Crizilla
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2722
    Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:52 pm
    Location: Kirkland


  • ^^They will need that, because it won't be easy to get over the top on Astros.
    L.O.B.
    Adopt a rookie: Tre Flowers
    Image
    User avatar
    raisethe3
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 609
    Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:15 pm


  • The beauty of this team is that they are doing it just playing baseball. This should be sustainable, there is no single hot streak by a player or the team, it's just every day play. When we get on a hot streak, hopefully it will be in Sept through Oct.
    User avatar
    Bobblehead
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2324
    Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:52 am


  • Hold their own against the great teams, beat up the bad-mediocre teams which there are a lot of.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

    I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23388
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: The pit


  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    avengerboater wrote:
    Hawk-Lock wrote:Houston loses, can pull within a game and a half of them with a win tonight. Would really like to see Felix build off his previous three starts. Since his awful game in Tampa, he has been pretty great.


    Welp, so much for Felix turning things around. Does he play down to the competition or something?

    Edit: And my gosh, are these "futuristic" uniforms horrendous looking!

    Looks like bad Felix is back. Hated the futuristic day 20 years ago, hate it today.
    I’m turning into a grumpy old bastard! Now get off my lawn

    Take it for what you want but Servais said after the game that Felix tweaked his back earlier in the week and they were just hoping to get 5 innings from him and hoping he could make it through. He also said that he couldn't fully extend to get the fastball down in the zone which is what hurt him in the 1st so he had to stop throwing it (he threw 9 fastballs out of his 81 total pitches for the game). With that knowledge I would say Felix is still on track and is learning how to pitch with his current stuff. I'd say he was still good Felix last night.
    User avatar
    DJrmb
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1382
    Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:53 pm


  • Houston has just been swept by the Rays. Chance to get within a half a game with a victory today.
    TransGenderHawkFan
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 342
    Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:05 am


  • Damn, Blake Snell....that kid is good.
    L.O.B.
    Adopt a rookie: Tre Flowers
    Image
    User avatar
    raisethe3
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 609
    Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:15 pm


  • DJrmb wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    avengerboater wrote:
    Hawk-Lock wrote:Houston loses, can pull within a game and a half of them with a win tonight. Would really like to see Felix build off his previous three starts. Since his awful game in Tampa, he has been pretty great.


    Welp, so much for Felix turning things around. Does he play down to the competition or something?

    Edit: And my gosh, are these "futuristic" uniforms horrendous looking!

    Looks like bad Felix is back. Hated the futuristic day 20 years ago, hate it today.
    I’m turning into a grumpy old bastard! Now get off my lawn

    Take it for what you want but Servais said after the game that Felix tweaked his back earlier in the week and they were just hoping to get 5 innings from him and hoping he could make it through. He also said that he couldn't fully extend to get the fastball down in the zone which is what hurt him in the 1st so he had to stop throwing it (he threw 9 fastballs out of his 81 total pitches for the game). With that knowledge I would say Felix is still on track and is learning how to pitch with his current stuff. I'd say he was still good Felix last night.

    Heard that, and that makes sense because he wasn’t finishing his pitches in that inning. Sounds like the back losseend up after that.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

    I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23388
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: The pit


  • raisethe3 wrote:Damn, Blake Snell....that kid is good.

    Yep good to see a local kid do well, even though he went to the rival highschool.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

    I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23388
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: The pit


  • And now....that's the second straight series sweep. Very impressive. Haven't seen the M's do it in a very long time. :2thumbs:
    L.O.B.
    Adopt a rookie: Tre Flowers
    Image
    User avatar
    raisethe3
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 609
    Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:15 pm


  • Pitching was awesome today!
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

    I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23388
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: The pit


  • Sports Hernia wrote:Pitching was awesome today!

    On both sides. :mrgreen:

    Hey, they manufactured a run. Thankfully, that was all they needed.
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

    SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    User avatar
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77
     
    Posts: 15039
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:41 am
    Location: Kent, WA


  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    raisethe3 wrote:Damn, Blake Snell....that kid is good.

    Yep good to see a local kid do well, even though he went to the rival highschool.


    What's this—a fellow Scot?!!?
    "We have an opportunity to win multiple Super Bowls."
    -Russell Wilson
    User avatar
    Threedee
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1737
    Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:08 pm
    Location: Federal Way, WA


  • Pax was great..
    His last pitch#110 was clocked @99mph
    anyone get his bobblehead?
    Last edited by IndyHawk on Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Will Dissly
    2018 Adopt a rookie
    User avatar
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3921
    Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:42 pm


  • Great game.

    Looked like a nice bobblehead on TV, it actually looked like him.
    User avatar
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3807
    Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:29 am


  • Threedee wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    raisethe3 wrote:Damn, Blake Snell....that kid is good.

    Yep good to see a local kid do well, even though he went to the rival highschool.


    What's this—a fellow Scot?!!?

    For 1 year, Against my will. Went to Shoreline for 3 years until they closed it down.
    Always considered myself a Shoreline Spartan. 8)

    That isn’t the same school I went to 30 years ago. The only original building left is the theatre, which has since been remodeled (very nice) which I just saw a play at that my niece was in. . All of the sports fields and gym are awesome now. My nephew plays baseball and basketball for Meadowdale and the gym and baseball field at Shorecrest are the nicest ones he plays at. Shorecrest is a beautiful school now, wasn’t that nice when I went there.
    Last edited by Sports Hernia on Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

    I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23388
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: The pit


  • Pax and Sugar were just plain Filthy. Boom
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 9769
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    Threedee wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    raisethe3 wrote:Damn, Blake Snell....that kid is good.

    Yep good to see a local kid do well, even though he went to the rival highschool.


    What's this—a fellow Scot?!!?

    For 1 year, Against my will. Went to Shoreline for 3 years until they closed it down.
    Always considered myself a Shoreline Spartan. 8)

    That isn’t the same school I went to 30 years ago. The only original building left is the theatre, which has since been remodeled (very nice) which I just saw a play at that my niece was in. . All of the sports fields and gym are awesome now. My nephew plays baseball and basketball for Meadowdale and the gym and baseball field at Shorecrest are the nicest ones he plays at. Shorecrest is a beautiful school now, wasn’t that nice when I went there.


    I can't relate to the new Shorecrest campus.
    "We have an opportunity to win multiple Super Bowls."
    -Russell Wilson
    User avatar
    Threedee
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1737
    Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:08 pm
    Location: Federal Way, WA



  • Good start so far tonight, good to see Seagar hitting the ball better.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2815
    Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:22 pm


  • DJrmb wrote:Mariners signed Wade Leblanc to a 1 year extension with vesting options until 2022 worth up to 32m if all incentives are reached and fully vested.

    https://marinersblog.mlblogs.com/mariners-sign-lhp-wade-leblanc-to-contract-extention-c055be251b41?sf90174081=1

    Not sure I exactly understand the move right now, but it does give them a cheap controllable arm for at least another year or two. Hopefully Leblanc will reward them with more quality starts and continue being a solid "crafty lefty".


    Well, he's on display tonight.
    L.O.B.
    Adopt a rookie: Tre Flowers
    Image
    User avatar
    raisethe3
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 609
    Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:15 pm


PreviousNext


It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:13 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]




Information
  • Who is online