Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Walter Jones on the Sounders’ sidelines

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Walter Jones on the Sounders’ sidelines
Wed May 02, 2018 11:35 pm
  • Seattle Seahawks Hall of Famer Walter Jones has tapped into his passion, and in doing so, potentially discovered a second career. Instead of playing pro sports, he’s documenting it them a sports photographer.

“I want people to take me seriously,” Jones told Q13 News. "This is something I really want to do. This is something I really want to craft. I’m putting in the work. Hopefully in the end, it will turn out to be something special.”

Having an NFL Hall of Famer on the sidelines has even the Sounders' biggest stars borderline starstruck.

When Jones tweeted one of the photos he took of Stefan Frei, the the Sounders' goalkeeper rushed to show his wife.

"I was all giddy," Frei said. "I told my wife, 'he's a Hall of Famer and he's tweeting at me.' It's pretty neat."

http://q13fox.com/2018/05/02/why-yes-th ... sidelines/
    In 180 games, Walter Jones was called for 9 holding penalties in the course of 5,703 pass plays.
    First Round Inductee To Hall Of Fame 2014
    ESPN #1 Rated Seahawks Player of All Time
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

• Walt looks like he could still play damn..
    Will Dissly
    2018 Adopt a rookie
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

• IndyHawk wrote:Walt looks like he could still play damn..

Obligatory smart ass comment about how he'd still be better than anyone we have
    therealjohncarlson
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:13 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]

Information