Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Gonzaga BB - 2018-19

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Gonzaga BB - 2018-19
Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:01 pm
  • This may be the best squad yet. Just added a much needed back court piece combo guard Geno Crandall. Dude singlehandledly nearly beat Zags back in November taking the game to OT.

Big-time non-conference schedule including the Maui Classic.

Only real question is health of Josh Perkins, but all reports are he'll be ready.

Rui Hachimura, Killian Tillie, Brandon Clarke, Perkins, Crandall, Norvell, Kispert -- 7 guys who could each go 20+ any night and also defend.

Pre-season top-3 and unlimited potential.
    Last edited by Hawkstorian on Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
    * NET Staff *

Re: Gonzaga BB - 2018-19
Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:31 pm
  • I saw one preseason poll having the Zags as the #1 team. They will be great, it will simply come down to whether they can get it done in March. I fully expect them do well in the non conference, dominate (probably go undefeated in the conference), and at least make the Sweet 16.

Zags have simply become Transfer U of the west coast. From Wiltjer to Jonathan Williams, they seem to get one or two great transfers each season.

I full expect Norvell to be their best player next season. I think a lot will come down to Perkins, he is the floor general of that team, and he has a tendency to disappoint. If he can play great all season, they'll be very hard to top.
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran

Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:08 pm
  • Totally agree on Norvell. Hachimura will get all the hype going into the season but Norvell can flat out light it up. I even think he's the best NBA prospect on the roster.
    * NET Staff *

Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:21 pm
  • Since when did we decide NWAACC basketball deserved it's own thread?
    I'm fly
    I should be in the sky with birds
    Tical21
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:52 pm
  • Tical21 wrote:Since when did we decide NWAACC basketball deserved it's own thread?

Zags have earned their own threads. Nuff said.
    ImageImageImageImageImage
    WhyDidntWeRun.jpg
    Crizilla
    NET Veteran

Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:11 pm
  • Dang you guys already beat me to the punch this year. I have to disagree some on Norvell I think he will be great but Rui is incredible.I expect a huge jump this year and as such he will be top scorer on this team. Brandon Clarke should be huge for us as well. Our frontcourt will be loaded.
    I take that back our whole team will be loaded.
    Natethegreat
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:05 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]

Information