Concerning Mens NCAA basketball

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I know there are a lot of baby tournaments in the early NCAA and am curious. Are the games in these tournaments counted in the team that goes on to win or place in the tournament...how do I say it....are the games part of the team's record. For example, Freds team goes to the NIT and wins out....6 games they play...other teams dont play all 6 games...are all 6 games counted on Freds Team record for the season???? For other example Genes team gets knocked out first game...no mo games. They are now 1 and no mo. That is my question.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Yes, they are included in their overall record. Most of the early season tournaments have losing brackets as well, so teams usually play the same amount of games whether winning or losing.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Yeah they count, they are non conference games. I think all the preseason tournaments have losers brackets, so they all play the same amount of games.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3b8k873h said:
Yes, they are included in their overall record. Most of the early season tournaments have losing brackets as well, so teams usually play the same amount of games whether winning or losing.
Well, well hello J. Long time. Good to see ya.

BTW, go Zags!

Latest posts