Lebron and his intensity set for playoffs

Uncle Si

Reaction score
I love Lebron.

Off the court he is twice the superstar MJ is/was. Man is amazing in what he gives.

On the court... MJ just has that undefinable "edge"

1a and 1b for me.

Lebrons legacy though will be far more than basketball

OP
OP
IndyHawk

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2i5egdpd said:
I love Lebron.

Off the court he is twice the superstar MJ is/was. Man is amazing in what he gives.

1a and 1b for me.

It does seem like Lebron does more offcourt
like starting a school ect..I'll give him that.

knownone

Reaction score
Lebron is one of the single most overrated athletes of our time. The dude should be 1 and 9 in the finals and people are comparing him to MJ... he's not even on Kareem's level yet. I'm not even sure if he's the best player of his era.

OP
OP
IndyHawk

IndyHawk

Reaction score
knownone":3fe7d2ad said:
Lebron is one of the single most overrated athletes of our time. The dude should be 1 and 9 in the finals and people are comparing him to MJ... he's not even on Kareem's level yet. I'm not even sure if he's the best player of his era.
Lebron has gotten to the finals,you can give him that but
MJ is unbeaten and three peated twice.Had he not retired he
wins 8-9 in a row..
Scottie Pippen says it best "Lebron doesn't have the clutch gene".
That means taking it over and wanting the ball in highest pressure
situations..MJ turned it on when it was needed..
Lebron's waiting till the season almost over?

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
We are still comparing LeBron to MJ? They are two entirely different players, who played different games in two completely different eras.

OP
OP
IndyHawk

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":1shlhrkk said:
We are still comparing LeBron to MJ? They are two entirely different players, who played different games in two completely different eras.
True,true and true..
It's the media and younger ones who don't get it
or do not want to..
The only thing I'm comparing is what Lebron said
about turning it up..How it relates to winning..

getnasty

Reaction score
IndyHawk":tdx2qfln said:
Hawk-Lock":tdx2qfln said:
True,true and true..
or do not want to..

Eventhough he may not have said it i'm willing to bet that MJ took his game to another level come playoff time.

OP
OP
IndyHawk

IndyHawk

Reaction score
getnasty":1eehe023 said:
IndyHawk":1eehe023 said:
Hawk-Lock":1eehe023 said:
True,true and true..
or do not want to..

Eventhough he may not have said it i'm willing to bet that MJ took his game to another level come playoff time.
I'm guessing you never got to see MJ play?
He took it to another level whenever it was needed..
You got the best he had every night..

sdog1981

Reaction score
Uncle Si":34gv3i5t said:
I love Lebron.

1a and 1b for me.

LeBron the GM will tarnish his basketball legacy. I do agree with you that he will be a superstar long after he stops playing.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
sdog1981":11e949xb said:
Uncle Si":11e949xb said:
I love Lebron.

1a and 1b for me.

LeBron the GM will tarnish his basketball legacy. I do agree with you that he will be a superstar long after he stops playing.

It is interesting that he seems to be challenging the NBA owners and asking his fellow players to be more invested in the decision making processes about free agency. See what hes doing AD and Ben Simmons.

What that looks like on the court for him we may never know. But what it means for the future is intriguing

getnasty

Reaction score
IndyHawk":qgyysml1 said:
getnasty":qgyysml1 said:
IndyHawk":qgyysml1 said:
Hawk-Lock":qgyysml1 said:
True,true and true..
or do not want to..

I'm guessing you never got to see MJ play?
He took it to another level whenever it was needed..
You got the best he had every night..

Yeah and people will look back and say that Lebron gave his best every night. I've seen MJ play and thinks he's the greatest of all time but i still think teams turned it up a notch back then.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Of course MJ found another level in bigger games. Id imagine most athletes do, simply as a way of managing themselves over an entire season.

MJ hitting up the Knicks for 55 at MSG wasnt an accident. It was MSG.

The Warriors arent showing up every night with something to prove. When they do though... you see the difference

knownone

Reaction score
I don’t think history will be kind to LeBron unless he finds a way to win in LA. He played nearly a decade where he and his teammates were the only all-nba players in the eastern conference. Think about that for a second, 20 of the 25 best players in the league played in the west, and of those players only LeBron, Dwade, and Kyrie were top 15 players.

Here’s where it gets worse, LeBron said he was going to finish his career in Cleveland, then he holds them over the fire signing one year contracts completely hampering their ability to build a team around him. Cleveland had a deal lined up to land Paul George but LeBron’s inability to commit long term made them back out of the trade. He then uses the teams lack of a competitiveness as an excuse to leave town to “further his media ventures”.

Now he’s desperately trying to land another superstar because he’s in a tougher conference where he alone can not carry a team to a top 5 finish. So he’s using his agent to tamper, breaking NBA rules trying to force teams to trade their star players to LA to play with him, and it’s back fired spectacularly.