Blues or Bruins: whos going to win ?

Who will win game 7 of the Stanly cup finals?

• ST. Louis Blues

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Boston Bruins

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mistaowen

Reaction score
I think Bruins take it, Blues needed to win game 6 at home with the momentum and Rask has been too good.

Been a really fun series though. Bruins more talented IMO but Blues relentless pressure has been great to watch although a bit too goonish for me. Rask was the reason for their win last night regardless of score. Many, many bad plays in their own end when it was 1-0 and bailed out by him. 100% deserves conn smythe trophy.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Blues lost a ton of momentum. They had it to win and blew it. The city had the parade and post-win celebrations all planned out, with details publicized and everything. Then they got their butts handed to them in game six and radio silence ever since. It's all the Bruins' to lose now.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Of course a Boston area team will win and easily. It's all about winning one more for Chara. Too many days off in between games was a huge advantage for Boston. The playoffs just drag on in the nhl.

Chapow

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1u5qlh0t said:
The playoffs just drag on in the nhl.

And the NBA.

The 2019 NBA playoffs started on April 13th. They're still going.

Threedee

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":1a7zmqgc said:
They bounced back quickly after that debacle last game. Gotta be disheartening to go down 2-0 quick in game 7, and especially off four shots on goal! But if the Bruins can bounce back and put a few in and make it a game... who knows?

I was rooting Vancouver in 2011, so, I have certainly seen the Bruins bounce back from a deficit. Thankfully, I am not an actual Canucks fan, or I would have to have joined the riots up there.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Very surprising, Bruins looked so dominant in the first period but went down 2-0 off 4 shots. Then they just couldn't do anything, I've never seen a team lose more uncontested pucks across the middle like that. First two lines were pretty bad most of the playoffs and Rask decided to have his first bad game in a couple series when they needed him the most. At the other end Binnington was terrific. Bruins probably need to take a look at their second line because that's a lot of money for guys who had almost no points.

Crazy turnaround for the Blues, from worst team in the league to champs. Fun season!