Damien Lillard

m0ng0

Reaction score
they have alot of young pieces between Lilliard, Leonard, Claver, Will Barton and Joel Freeland. Hopefully they can get some time to grow as a unit. I like what I am seeing from the team and Stotts.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
He reminds me of Brandon Roy. Nothing spectacular but before you know it he has 24 points. Just so smooth that everything looks easy.

I love the Blazers starting 5. But the bench is horrendous. Still, they're playing a lot better then I thought they would this season. I figured they'd be in contention for worst record in the league.

sturg78

Reaction score
The lack of depth is awful. It shows when the team beats some of the better teams they faced then face plant against wizards and kings. Rough rollercoaster season ahead.

Atradees

Reaction score
First rookie in history to have 20 plus points with at least 5 assits and five rebounds (I beleive three games in a row). IN HISTORY of the NBA!

SkittlerLynching

Reaction score
He is smooth. He reminds me of Chauncy Billups (play style wise) but is way faster and more athletic than Billups ever was. He is a much better passer too. This kid is a star. He needs to play better with Aldridge, maybe develop some pick and roll.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Blazers are starting to remind me of the Seahawks. Young and lead by a rookie, but they are starting to come together as a team. They have a serious shot at the playoffs this year, just wish they could get 2-3 quality bench guys.