Any of our Utah members want to go to an M's game?

SharkHawk

Reaction score
They are playing in the Bees stadium in SLC on March 30th to wrap up spring training. We're going to try to grab a block of tickets to go "cheer" them on. :)

If anybody is interested, let me know. I know we've got at least 6 guys from Utah that are on here. Not a huge audience, but it might be fun to meet up and watch the M's play the Pads in their last game before the regular season starts.

Let me know here or via PM and I'll get a chunk of tickets ordered and we can meet up at the game and you can pay me then (or not... whatever... it would just be good to have an actual Utah get-together for once!).

If that doesn't work, then I want to make sure we have at least one Seahawks party at my house next season. If things go right (we're at a tipping point here) then we'll be in a new home before next season with a theater room for movie and sports watching in beautiful and glorious high-def. It would be great to get together with y'all.

-Jon

OP
OP
SharkHawk

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Seriously, nobody? Free M's game in SLC (on me) and nobody wants to go. I guess that shows you what a darn fine job Howard the Duck and Chuckles the clown and their understudy Uncle Fester are doing. Ouch.

hidn

Reaction score
HAHA, I would more then likely be interested in that shark. Will talk to to the ol' wifey and let you know for sure!

OP
OP
SharkHawk

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Let me know. If you can come up with a count of how many tickets you need I'll get them ordered in the next few days and we can all sit in a block and rip on people or just have fun and relax... either way is cool with me. My cousin at the Trib might be able to get us a discount, but I don't think it's that costly anyway. I think he's going to use his press pass and do some on the field stuff before and after the game, but sit with us up in the seats during the game. You might want to meet him.... he gives me pretty good insider info. He's a good resource to have and lives up in SLC as well. :)

grizbob

Reaction score
Hay Jon, thought I'd take a peek over here and saw this post. So hell yeah I'd be interested in taking a trip up there!!

OP
OP
SharkHawk

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Alright Griz, let me know how many tickets you want. I'm going to try to order them in a few days. So far I've got 4 for my family, 2 for hidn and whatever you want. I think my brothers and my cousin will be coming as well. I'm not sure how many kids will be sitting with us, so if you like to try to get kicked out of the park, just pretend we ended up randomly sitting by each other and aren't in a group. Haha. :)