Do you guys root for the Thunder?

SkittlerLynching

Reaction score
Honestly loved watching Durant play with us so I've been following the Thunder ever since. After all, they really do belong to us. OKC is a great city for basketball though and their fans are almost good as ours.

chris98251

Reaction score
Peaches does I know, I won't add to the Thunders ratings or a Bennetts pocketbook in anyway shape or form.

InSuarezWeTrust

Reaction score
chris98251":2kjynfgz said:
Peaches does I know, I won't add to the Thunders ratings or a Bennetts pocketbook in anyway shape or form.

For the record he lives in Oklahoma, he gets a pass.

chris98251

Reaction score
InSuarezWeTrust":9fjpto0y said:
chris98251":9fjpto0y said:

For the record he lives in Oklahoma, he gets a pass.

For the record I know that he does and was responding to the OP, I stated my opinion afterac knowledgeing Peaches as a fan.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
If they were any other team, I'd watch and love them. I love their roster. I've only watched them in the playoffs, and fervently root for them to fail. Always.

slipwax

Reaction score
I was rooting for the Heat in the finals last season. That pretty much says it all...

purpleworld

Reaction score
Nope, always root against them....and will never buy another Starbucks product again either!

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I love Ibaka. Have a love/hate relationship with Westbrook, I think he's a selfish player and the Thunder might be better off with a different point guard, but I love watching him play. Hate Kendrick Perkins with a passion. Am meh on Durant. I acknowledge him as a great player, and seems to be a great dude off the court, just his style of play doesnt really excite me. (i'm sure that would be different if my blazers had drafted him rather than Oden).

Overall I hate the Thunder, but its probably mostly out of jealousy. Has nothing to do with them leaving Seattle in my case.

rigelian

Reaction score
I haven't watched an NBA game since the Sonics left town. I haven't missed it either. I will return when Seattle gets a team again.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
I root for the Thunder. Im over viewing them as the former Sonics. The NBA has lost alot of luster, emotion for me now that the Sonics are gone. So as a fan of basketball itself, the Thunder are the most enjoyable team to watch, and KD its most refreshing player. I understand the hypocrisy in that (They are the damn Sonics ffs!) but even if/when we get the Sonics back, that will still be some other cities team for awhile.

Latest posts