X games snowmoble rider Caleb Moore has died

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
I've known a few people (kids) that died riding snow mobiles, and they weren't even trying to jump them. There massive machines that are not mean't to be flipped. But, that's the risk extreme sports athletes are willing to take. As a former skateboarder, with aspirations to to it for a living...watching what kids are willing to risk, I had to hang it up. I decided to go to college instead.

R.I.P. Caleb Moore...truly a beast.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I saw that when it happened. It was really scary. It is a shame but obviously you have to know the risks when do stuff that crazy.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Craziness...he started competing in 2010 after only a month on snowmobiles? That's ridiculous...I know he was experienced with the ATV before that, but damn...4 X-Games golds too.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Watched this the other day. Totally sucks, but it is one of the risks I guess. His little brother got busted up at the same event.

The worst outcome of this is that the "safety-crats" will try to ban this sport ASAP!

SmokeyHawk

Reaction score
Heard on the news he was fine and talking; but a few day later his heart bleeding caused it.....wtf...heart bleeding....sad.

-SH

Latest posts