Kevin Johnson >>>>>>>>>> Greg Nickels

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Based on sports alone. Greg didn't do much beyond publicity stunts canned statements to the media to SOS. Kevin is out there scrounging through any means he can to keep the Kings in Sacramento.

I believe if they both had to fight to the death to save basketball, Kevin would win without arms or legs no problem. A little nibble on Greg's bum and he'd fold like a lawn chair.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Chris Hansen, Steve Ballmer, & The Nordstroms > Kevin Johnson's tuna fish

and thats all that matters.

OP
OP
ClumsyLurk

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
True; I just like rehashing what a puddle of pooh Greg was.

Also, it's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
<<deep breath>>
: DDDDDDDAYYYYYYYY

Throwdown

Reaction score
lol I don't think its gonna do us any good to dwell on the past anymore, its all about the future and having your champagne chilling on ice for April 18th.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Nickels was/is an assclown so that bar isn't very high off the ground, I'll give KJ credit his is fighting to keep his team (but it won't be enough).

chris98251

Reaction score
Nickels never had been to a Sonics game prior to the debacle, he attended I think one game when it became a public issue and there was a lot of media going on about it. He then behind closed doors helped the city broker that deal to get the 40 million from Bennett when they left. If Slade Gortons behind the scenes plans in a email had not happened or been exposed leaked etc we would have still had them here. The council and Nickels were playing the public for votes while selling us all out as fans/ Slade was trying like hell to end around Bennett and got caught in a legal thing because of the deal I think he was setting up with Balmer to challange the Bennett ownership.