pinksheets

Reaction score
I posted this in the NBA in Seattle thread, but I think it merits its own thread as a call to arms:

In case you guys haven't heard....
TOMORROW at 10 am you can put your name down on the official SONICS PRIORITY TICKET WAITLIST.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/sonicsarena

Planning on buying season tickets for next year in the Key? Put your name down here, you'll get a call in May with assistance on how to move forward with that. What about going for a multi-game package or maybe just a couple of games? From what I can tell, you can do that here as well. This serves two purposes: 1. to start getting the ball rolling for ticket sales and 2. to give Chris some hard numbers to bring with him to the NBA committee meeting on April 3rd.

Even if you're just thinking of buying season tickets or a package or a couple of pairs of tickets for 2 nights of b-ball, sign up. It might be important, it might not, but just sign up. If you want Sonics basketball, all you have to do is ask. If you end up not being able to afford it or whatever, doesn't matter, you aren't putting money down or entering a contract, just expressing interest. This is a big deal guys. So do it.

Let's go boys and girls!

The Outfield

Reaction score
Done. The Sonicsarena.com website is down due to high traffic, but the surveymonkey.com site is up and still works.

bryantology79

Reaction score
got all the way to the all time favorite sonic question but now it seems to be stuck

The Outfield

Reaction score
bryantology79":32og5jmy said:
got all the way to the all time favorite sonic question but now it seems to be stuck

Yeah, that was the last question. After you click submit for that question, it tries to redirect you to sonicsarena.com, which is currently down. I'm sure your submission was received by surveymonkey.

The Outfield

Reaction score
Read my post pls. You're fine. It was received. It was just trying to redirect you to a "Thank you" page on sonicsarena.com

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Everything's good, guys. If you got that error after the fave Sonic question, you finished. If you haven't tried yet, just use the surveymonkey link and you're golden. They changed the thank you address, so you won't get the error message any longer. Now go sign up if you haven't already!

And remember this isn't just about season tickets! Single games, mini-plans, whatever you're interested in. Just sign up to get in line!

Throwdown

Reaction score
Just signed up, took me about a minute and a half, only about 10 steps, y'all, and you best believe the NBA BOG is gonna be looking at stuff like this.

OP
OP
pinksheets

pinksheets

Reaction score
Throwdown":17d4r6ia said:
Anyone get their confirmation email yet? cuz i haven't
I have and most of the people at Sonics Rising have.

No worries, it'll come. If not, I'm signing up for tickets for 4 games (ey man I'm po') and you can come hang with me for one of them. Maybe we'll even bring Blitzer as long as he's on his uppers.

Throwdown

Reaction score
pinksheets":v5l9cfo3 said:
Throwdown":v5l9cfo3 said:
Anyone get their confirmation email yet? cuz i haven't
I have and most of the people at Sonics Rising have.

No worries, it'll come. If not, I'm signing up for tickets for 4 games (ey man I'm po') and you can come hang with me for one of them. Maybe we'll even bring Blitzer as long as he's on his uppers.

Haha, I just got it, weird how that happened right after i asked this. I'm a poverty stricken individual as well, but I'm pretty sure I can hit up 5 games for sure, the last season here I had my first job, making less than I do now, 5 games easily, maybe 7 if everything is good.

But my mom also works for Key Bank and got me DEALS on tickets, so I'm really gonna rely on her discounts.

Latest posts