Attention People of Wales

pehawk

Reaction score
Based on your struggles getting into a kilt; are you SURE "Wales" is spelled correctly?

OP
OP
cdallan

cdallan

Reaction score
I would have laughed at that had the last 5 minutes not seen a Scottish sending off, 2 goals from Wales and me weeping tears of saturated fat into my "salad".

pehawk

Reaction score
Hey, even if its through crying, shedding water weight is losing weight. Keep up the good work, piggy!

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Oi! I fancy a bit of sheep's heart, lungs and liver cooked in its stomach! And then a right pisser-up! GOAN GIT MAH HOLE!

OP
OP
cdallan

cdallan

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":1polldfl said:
Oi! I fancy a bit of sheep's heart, lungs and liver cooked in its stomach! And then a right pisser-up! GOAN GIT MAH HOLE!

This all seems quite reasonable.

On the thread where some guys who haven't touched a naked lady in some time make fun of a young lady for having the temerity to be overweight, I was going to point out that "yer hole is yer hole", but thought that it may be too obtuse for most. However, I see that a man of your sophistication would have recognised and appreciated my insight.

pehawk

Reaction score
Ah, Cdallen, you confuse me with the nerd herd. I gets laid anytime and place, sweetie. And, you're still a chubby dude in a skirt (I know, I know, it's a kilt...but not on this side o ye pond).

OP
OP
cdallan

cdallan

Reaction score
pehawk":17ar7m1r said:
Ah, Cdallen, you confuse me with the nerd herd. I gets laid anytime and place, sweetie. And, you're still a chubby dude in a skirt (I know, I know, it's a kilt...but not on this side o ye pond).

I am going to get back to you with a snappy retort, but in around 3 weeks when I can truthfully deny I am "chubby".

JesterHawk

Reaction score
I think there is a bit of puffery going on here, you clearly mentioned that your kilt didn't fit you around the waist, but said nothing about length being a problem. I've laid my hands on the only lady I care to, you're welcome to the rest.