Robinson Cano fires Scott Boras, signs with Jay Z

Throwdown

Reaction score
My question is, can Jay-Z represent NBA players, seeing as he's part owner of the Nets?

Matticus

Reaction score
Throwdown":1lj32n2l said:
My question is, can Jay-Z represent NBA players, seeing as he's part owner of the Nets?

He's either selling or has already sold his shares of the team in order to pursue this. They were saying this might be a bad thing for the nets, might be harder to lure FA's now as him being a part owner was a major selling point.

GCrow

Reaction score
Matticus":bpnbibd1 said:
Throwdown":bpnbibd1 said:

He's either selling or has already sold his shares of the team in order to pursue this. They were saying this might be a bad thing for the nets, might be harder to lure FA's now as him being a part owner was a major selling point.

Lulz. Shouldn't.
The dude owned .15 of 1% stake in the team, or roughly $350,000. The only reason he was given that was to suck up to Lebron in attempts to get him to come to Brooklyn. Needless to say, that didn't exactly work out. Besides, they have a reckless multi billionare owner who dosen't care what he spends (hence why their paying about 50M in luxury tax this season) who will overpay & throw however much money he feels necessary to get a player.