Garcia can't beat Tiger with his club or his mouth.

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. RATING: PG-13
  • Congratulations Tiger for winning your second at Sawgrass.

Kept your cool and played like the old days mostly.

Garcia, you lost the tournament when you insisted Tiger deliberately urged crowd noise while you were shooting. Tapes showed all he did was get a club out after asking the course attendent if Garcia had shot and was told he had.

But the noise came as you were addressing the ball not in your back swing as you claim. Remember the camera sees all. And then drop from a tie for the lead to tied for 8th over 2 holes.

Good Job Tiger.
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• Ya, was painfully obvious just how badly he wanted to be Tiger...namely on 17.

SergiH2O.
    GCrow
    NET Veteran

• Sergio is a choke artist, always has been , always will be.. he let all the hype get to him back in the day, when he alone was pegged as Tigers #1 competition... he could never measure up to it, or play with the pressure.. To acuse Tiger of any wrong doing in that situation was ridiculouls, and further shows he's not in Tigers league..

True, Tiger is not the nicest guy on tour, what he is absolutely not though, is a cheater.. He is very much a traditionalist in the sense of the hisory of the game and the rules that apply to it.

Sergio is a whiney little girl, maybe he'll have better success on the Senior tour in 20 yrs, because he's not doing anything at this level accept choking away tournaments..
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• At coffee this morning at the Swinging Doors Sports bar many were watching the replay of Garcia's 17 hole melt down.

About 10 people cheered when that first shot hit the water.

8)
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• Garcia sucks, plain and simple. He's all hype. He falls on his stupid face every time.

Tiger is in his head big time.

Garcia is a whiny little beotch.
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• The Radish wrote:At coffee this morning at the Swinging Doors Sports bar many were watching the replay of Garcia's 17 hole melt down.

8)

I was at swinging doors on Friday. My annual Mothees Day trip to the wasteland.

I could care less about either of those jack arses. Neither have an ounce of class.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

• CALIHAWK1 wrote:
    The Radish wrote:At coffee this morning at the Swinging Doors Sports bar many were watching the replay of Garcia's 17 hole melt down.

8)

I could care less about either of those jack arses. Neither have an ounce of class.

What time of day. We're there when they open at 7 and are normally around until 8-8:30.

:les:
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• Heard on KJR today that the two marshals in the Garcia/Woods group are being quoted as not telling Woods that Garcia had shot, so Tiger was doing a little sprucing up the events. The claim is that Garcia shot out of turn as well but the main reason for the snafu is Woods and Garcia weren't talking to each other the whole round so no coordination on the hole.

Not sure why Tiger claimed the marshals told him Garcia shot when they claim they didn't. No winners in this story. Just two losers.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• The Radish wrote:
    CALIHAWK1 wrote:
    The Radish wrote:At coffee this morning at the Swinging Doors Sports bar many were watching the replay of Garcia's 17 hole melt down.

8)

What time of day. We're there when they open at 7 and are normally around until 8-8:30.

:les:

I drink beer and here in the states its still socially unacceprable to drink beer in public that early. A Bloody Mary or a Mimosa well that's different. What hypocracy.

I was around 5. My little sister had soccer practice at the fancy complex down the road. My mom and I had happy hour food while we waited.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:42 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]

Information