Garcia can't beat Tiger with his club or his mouth.

The Radish

Reaction score
Congratulations Tiger for winning your second at Sawgrass.

Kept your cool and played like the old days mostly.

Garcia, you lost the tournament when you insisted Tiger deliberately urged crowd noise while you were shooting. Tapes showed all he did was get a club out after asking the course attendent if Garcia had shot and was told he had.

But the noise came as you were addressing the ball not in your back swing as you claim. Remember the camera sees all. And then drop from a tie for the lead to tied for 8th over 2 holes.

Good Job Tiger.

GCrow

Reaction score
Ya, was painfully obvious just how badly he wanted to be Tiger...namely on 17.

SergiH2O.

hawker84

Reaction score
Sergio is a choke artist, always has been , always will be.. he let all the hype get to him back in the day, when he alone was pegged as Tigers #1 competition... he could never measure up to it, or play with the pressure.. To acuse Tiger of any wrong doing in that situation was ridiculouls, and further shows he's not in Tigers league..

True, Tiger is not the nicest guy on tour, what he is absolutely not though, is a cheater.. He is very much a traditionalist in the sense of the hisory of the game and the rules that apply to it.

Sergio is a whiney little girl, maybe he'll have better success on the Senior tour in 20 yrs, because he's not doing anything at this level accept choking away tournaments..

OP
OP
The Radish

The Radish

Reaction score
At coffee this morning at the Swinging Doors Sports bar many were watching the replay of Garcia's 17 hole melt down.

About 10 people cheered when that first shot hit the water.

8)

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Garcia sucks, plain and simple. He's all hype. He falls on his stupid face every time.

Tiger is in his head big time.

Garcia is a whiny little beotch.

Subzero717

Reaction score
The Radish":3shu1c0t said:
At coffee this morning at the Swinging Doors Sports bar many were watching the replay of Garcia's 17 hole melt down.

8)

I was at swinging doors on Friday. My annual Mothees Day trip to the wasteland.

I could care less about either of those jack arses. Neither have an ounce of class.

OP
OP
The Radish

The Radish

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":1c8f7iaj said:
The Radish":1c8f7iaj said:

8)

I could care less about either of those jack arses. Neither have an ounce of class.

What time of day. We're there when they open at 7 and are normally around until 8-8:30.

:les:

drdiags

Reaction score
Heard on KJR today that the two marshals in the Garcia/Woods group are being quoted as not telling Woods that Garcia had shot, so Tiger was doing a little sprucing up the events. The claim is that Garcia shot out of turn as well but the main reason for the snafu is Woods and Garcia weren't talking to each other the whole round so no coordination on the hole.

Not sure why Tiger claimed the marshals told him Garcia shot when they claim they didn't. No winners in this story. Just two losers.

Subzero717

Reaction score
The Radish":m8glozc0 said:
CALIHAWK1":m8glozc0 said:
The Radish":m8glozc0 said:

8)

What time of day. We're there when they open at 7 and are normally around until 8-8:30.

:les:

I drink beer and here in the states its still socially unacceprable to drink beer in public that early. A Bloody Mary or a Mimosa well that's different. What hypocracy.

I was around 5. My little sister had soccer practice at the fancy complex down the road. My mom and I had happy hour food while we waited.

Latest posts