Do you live is southern cal? Question!

425HawkSpark

Reaction score
For years I have seen the padres being the butt of our commercials. I know that they are like our "sister" team. Are we the butts of their jokes on their commercials? If you see their commercials tell me whats up.

Largent80

Reaction score
I haven't seen any of their commercials for a couple years since I am out of that area, but before that I never saw any that I remember that included the M's.

Subzero717

Reaction score
I'm new to these parts but why would the Mariners make fun of a team not in their division and be considered its sister team?

As far as San Diego goes I am guessing when I say not a chance. I'll tell you why too, because they are in Southern California. The nice people in Southern California all have one thing in common. Something better to do. They don't care about their own team let alone yours.

OP
OP
425HawkSpark

425HawkSpark

Reaction score
Why would you have a sister team in your division I didn't say rival. In division is a rival. The padres and the mariners play a lot in spring training when the commercials are shot. And Niehaus called them our sister team that's why it stuck with me. Plus being on the west coast we usually play them during interleague play. This year is the Felix commercial with the hot sauce. I have seen more in the past.

Largent80

Reaction score
I don't know if you noticed last weekend. SF was playing Oakland. Dodgers-Angels, White Sox-Cubs.

Mariners-Padres.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Largent80":2enoo17p said:
I don't know if you noticed last weekend. SF was playing Oakland. Dodgers-Angels, White Sox-Cubs.

Mariners-Padres.

Yeah I don't get it either.