Pre funk

legend38

Reaction score
So me and the wifey are heading to the game tomorrow.We need some good ideas on where to eat and drink before hand,that are close to the field?Places that take reservations are preferred but not a must.Thank you in advance.

Subzero717

Reaction score
legend38":3aqp9dyf said:
So me and the wifey are heading to the game tomorrow.We need some good ideas on where to eat and drink before hand,that are close to the field?Places that take reservations are preferred but not a must.Thank you in advance.

If you need reservations its not pre funk. What are you hoping to accomplisg during this version of pre funk?

OP
OP
L

legend38

Reaction score
Food and beer.Just saying reservations because we are on a mild schedule.Im leaving work early and we are 2 hours away.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Most places in around the stadium are first come first serve because they are mostly bars. There are a few steak houses and what not around. If pub grub suits you then a group of .netters usually congregate at Temple billiards on Jackson. They have mini piazzas a paninis. McCrorys is a sit down with a wide menu. Those would be my two suggestions.

OP
OP
L

legend38

Reaction score
Have wanted to do the Temple Billiards thing for years.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Safeco has beer on tap, redzone on TV (including super mega jumbotron). I think they also have hot dogs etc.

Subzero717

Reaction score
minormillikin":2jdrv64r said:
Safeco has beer on tap, redzone on TV (including super mega jumbotron). I think they also have hot dogs etc.

Its Monday night. Redzone isn't on.