Rousey-Tate..

HawkWow

Reaction score
These two have done a great job in promoting tonight's match. So good, I sometimes forget it's a fight they're promoting. I really want to see these two get it on. Anything shy of them getting it on will be anti-climatic. Anyone else feel this way?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
This should be a good one. Rooting for the hometown girl but Rousey got this

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
-The Glove-":20ue8fmu said:
This should be a good one. Rooting for the hometown girl but Rousey got this

I feel the same and wonder if the bout was to be fought nude and in a pool of Jello if the results would be different....or if I'd really even care. I wonder this every time I see the promo.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Sadly, I won't be able to see the fight but I've never seen a woman's fight so hyped. I'd be more excited to see the ladies than the main event. And boy does Rousey turn my crank. Everything about her is smokin.

NoChops

Reaction score
Miesha needs to knock her out, but I don't see it. Gotta root for the local kid though!

Greenhell

Reaction score
I don't follow enough MMA let alone women's MMA but who'd win between Rousey/Carrano? And is Carrano retired or now focused on Hollywood?

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
Greenhell":1avaf7gz said:
I don't follow enough MMA let alone women's MMA but who'd win between Rousey/Carrano? And is Carrano retired or now focused on Hollywood?

Gina is hotter. That's what matters most to me in terms of women's MMA. Mrs. Wow is too frequently compared to Gina. Mrs. Wow is hotter, and that's what matters most to me in terms of women's MMA. ; )

Too bad Rousey and *Cyborg aren't the same weight. Rousey is hotter...... but Cyborg would beat her so badly they'd look like twins.

* Yes, I know...she cheats. It's chicks fighting, who cares?

Greenhell

Reaction score
HawkWow":13r784pl said:
Greenhell":13r784pl said:

Gina is hotter. That's what matters most to me in terms of women's MMA. Mrs. Wow is too frequently compared to Gina. Mrs. Wow is hotter, and that's what matters most to me in terms of women's MMA. ; )

Too bad Rousey and *Cyborg aren't the same weight. Rousey is hotter...... but Cyborg would beat her so badly they'd look like twins.

Gina is smokin hot.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
Greenhell":3qv3zj84 said:
HawkWow":3qv3zj84 said:
Greenhell":3qv3zj84 said:

Gina is smokin hot.

In deed. And she was even hotter before the bolt-ons (IMO).

Greenhell

Reaction score
HawkWow":3b2j308j said:
Greenhell":3b2j308j said:
HawkWow":3b2j308j said:
Greenhell":3b2j308j said:

Gina is smokin hot.

In deed. And she was even hotter before the bolt-ons (IMO).

I'm assuming by bolt-ons you mean Tatas. Mmmmm...Tatas. :3:

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
Yep! Gina's appearance did a lot for her sport and her performance against Chris Cyborg, even in defeat, proved she was much more than a pretty face / rack. ; )