I Wonder If Clay Bennett Called Stern Last Night

seahawksny

Reaction score
Clay- ( In a panic) " we got no shot now. What are we gonna do? Now they are going to get a team back. The city is now a legitimate sports town. What to do boss?

Stern- "Dont worry, we will find a way to keep them out of Seattle. The Warriors are a struggling franchise and close to Frisco. We can have Crabtree and Kaepernick negotiate on the Warriors behalf since the city of Seahawks defense is afraid of the 49ers. In fact, the entire city is if afraid of teams from the Bay Area"

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
LOL NBA

I should be getting an NBA title this year too, but hey, we already have one...and Oklahoma City will never, ever, EVER have a Lombardi. Nor will Sacramento, for that matter (though all the sad Sacramento-based 49er fans have delicious tears).

This is why the NFL is #1, folks! They put franchises in real cities!

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":tq2j85q4 said:
LOL NBA

I should be getting an NBA title this year too, but hey, we already have one...and Oklahoma City will never, ever, EVER have a Lombardi. Nor will Sacramento, for that matter (though all the sad Sacramento-based 49er fans have delicious tears).

Hold up there. I think the Blazers might have something to say about that. If the Blazers win the NBA title this season ill be on cloud 9

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
WilsonMVP":2y55e7zx said:
Smelly McUgly":2y55e7zx said:
LOL NBA

Hold up there. I think the Blazers might have something to say about that. If the Blazers win the NBA title this season ill be on cloud 9

I hope they win it all, man. Also, I hope we can both get hockey teams soon and get another non-soccer rivalry going. :D