Anybody ready for Nascar?

SuperHawkMan12

Reaction score
Anybody here watch Nascar since football is over with? Might be an interesting year.. :icon_new:

jhawk91

Reaction score
Look, they're making a left turn! Oh they're makin' another left turn! Oh they're makin' another left turn! I wonder what's gonna happen next!

Hawker

Reaction score
Big Kahne fan, and Bobby Labonte. Though admittedly, I haven't watched it as intensely since "the chase" started.

Basis4day

Reaction score
GO #48!!! THE QUEST FOR SEVEN!!!

BUSCH BROS SUCK!!!

Strangely enough, my wife is the huge NASCAR fan in the family. I get THE look when i make noise during a third lap.

Do NOT disrespect The Intimidator in her house.

mbtitleist

Reaction score
I watch it from time to time and am a Tony Stewart fan. I used to work with an older lady who is an absolute die hard NASCAR fan and I paid more attention when she was still with our company.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Basis4day":2r8wcsic said:
Strangely enough, my wife is the huge NASCAR fan in the family. I get THE look when i make noise during a third lap.

Wait, is that a thing? The third lap everybody goes silent in memory of Dale Earnhardt? I've never heard of that one before...

Largent80

Reaction score
I went to the Winternationals last weekend. some of the best racing I have ever seen.

Looking forward to this nascar season, and Daytona is always great.

Jville

Reaction score
SuperHawkMan12":2g2hhe24 said:
Anybody here watch Nascar since football is over with? Might be an interesting year.. :icon_new:

Supercross is my indulgence. The Supercross show runs in stadiums and arenas during the NFL off season and ends before NFL start up. And yes ..... the riders are exceptional risk taking athletes.

Joe Gibbs racing competes in both Supercross and Nascar.

TLD0550

Reaction score
its time for nascar already :sarcasm_off: I guess thats what happens when the hawks win it all. I cant wait, Im going to the race in phoenix.

Basis4day

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":3e2u82yl said:
Basis4day":3e2u82yl said:

Wait, is that a thing? The third lap everybody goes silent in memory of Dale Earnhardt? I've never heard of that one before...

They did it at Daytona in 2011 for the 10th anniversary. My wife took it to a bit of an extreme.

2:15 Mark below:

[youtube]2YdnDTS0hNc[/youtube]

Uncle Si

Reaction score
I dont watch or follow NASCAR...

But I did go to Phoenix one time and it was one of the coolest events Ive ever been to. Honestly had no idea the number of people that attend, the party that goes on (all weekend), how truly fast and close those cars are to each other.