Mariners - Diamond Club Experiences

mbtitleist

Reaction score
Has anybody in here ever sat in the Diamond Club at a Mariners game? If so, how did you like it? I know where the seats are, so I guess I'm looking more towards how you enjoyed the food, drinks, etc. I know it's expensive but I figured I'd check on here and see if anybody had any first hand experience. It's something my Dad and I have talked about doing sometime and I've thought about surprising him with these sometime this season.

Any help is appreciated!

SonicHawk

Reaction score
My buddy has Diamond Club tickets and they are the best seats in the house.

It's awesome if you're not paying for it. It's not so awesome if you are. I enjoy sitting out at Edgar's in left field along the railing and drinking & eating inexpensively for 300 level tickets ;).

tooshort

Reaction score
Unlimited everything delivered to your seat..dessert bar, Pre game surf n turf buffet and the best seats in the house? Pretty damn sweet if you can afford it, of course the few games I was gifted, I sat 2nd row behind the M's on deck circle during the inaugural season when a rod , griffey and hope of winning were still with the M's.

TestMo1337

Reaction score
Not having to leave your seat all game long because food will be brought to you is insane. Got gifted some seats so I don't know how much he spent but the experience was sweet.

Oh and they play baseball in front of you. That's something too, right?

OP
OP
mbtitleist

mbtitleist

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies!

I guess I do have one question about the seats. Is there any extra legroom compared the the rest of the seats in the stadium? We're both tall, Dad is about 6'2 and I'm around 6'5.

Subzero717

Reaction score
It is awesome but, I wouldnt pay for them. Get there early as the food is pretty good in the dining hall. Plus eveything delivered during the game. Its pretty sweet. That said the face for those cant possibly equate to what you eat drink and quality of product on field.

Hit it here cafe is better for the $$$$ IMO.

hawxfreak

Reaction score
Some of the seats in the section are right against the entrance to the dug out so every player that strikes out or crosses home plate walks five feet in front of you face to face
The food , the freebies and we got some balls signed
Now the kids can say grandma has balls