NCAA Tournament Challenge

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I don't think I've watched a full game of college basketball all season, but I enjoy tournament time. I've created a group at ESPN for any that want to play the Tournament Challenge.

Group Name: seahawks.net
Password: 43to8!

GCrow

Reaction score
Nice! And thanks, was hoping someone was gonna start one up again this year. Go Heels!

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
Awesome. I have a feeling I'm going to lose badly though.

davidonmi

Reaction score
I'm in, but due to the seahawks I didn't watch a whole lot this year. So I may do worse than usual

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Damn, didn't join.

I flipped a coin on the Harvard game and picked Cincy. Took Dayton though.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Anyway you can unlock it so I can join seatownjay? I believe if you go to group settings you can unlock it. If you don't want to do that no biggie.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
bigtrain21":u8ieek6m said:
Anyway you can unlock it so I can join seatownjay? I believe if you go to group settings you can unlock it. If you don't want to do that no biggie.
Done.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Thanks. I joined up. Anyone else that created a bracket in time should be able to join up too

Group: Seahawks.net
Password: 43to8!

davidonmi

Reaction score
Pretty good day for me, assuming lou and sdsu hold on I'll be 13-3 without losing 1 sweet 16 team.
The three losses were brutal, NCSU blowing that huge lead, Oklahoma blowing that late lead and ASU losing like that

davidonmi

Reaction score
Wow two people picked Louisville to win it all, they might lose to manhattan. Although I still think they make the 16 and then lose to Wichita

bigtrain21

Reaction score
davidonmi":re8qv7g8 said:
Wow two people picked Louisville to win it all, they might lose to manhattan. Although I still think they make the 16 and then lose to Wichita

That was a close one.

SDSU blew the end big time. OT on TRU tv.

JKent82

Reaction score
Man I love Charles Barkley.

While talking about his bracket mistakes so far including picking Oklahoma, he dropped a "The only thing I should take from Oklahoma is the Thunder". I mean it's possible he meant just pick them to win but knowing his history of comments on the subject and the way he said it, pretty sure that's what he meant.

davidonmi

Reaction score
terrible day for me, at least all but one loss wasn't a sweet 16 team (thanks duke)