NBA Playoffs Thread

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: NBA Playoffs Thread
Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:08 pm
  • volsunghawk wrote:
    Throwdown wrote:If we're comparing seahawks to Spurs, who is the Ginobili of the team? I want that bum cut yesterday.

Golden Tate, but don't tell Tokadub.

Makes sense, I can't stand either of em. Russ has gotta be our Duncan right?
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:41 pm
  • Throwdown wrote:
    volsunghawk wrote:
    Throwdown wrote:If we're comparing seahawks to Spurs, who is the Ginobili of the team? I want that bum cut yesterday.

Golden Tate, but don't tell Tokadub.

Makes sense, I can't stand either of em. Russ has gotta be our Duncan right?

Too short.
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:51 pm
  • -The Glove- wrote:I'm not a Lebron fan...one would call me a Lebron hater. But there should be no disappointment in Lebron. He showed up to play and he was doing work. Too bad his team mates didn't

Same here. Don't like Lebron at all but my feelings are about the off court Lebron, not the on court Lebron..where he will likely prove to be top 10 all time.. When Lebron and his team mates hit the floor last night, Lebron (in his typically arrogant fashion) told them "Follow me". It looked like they thought he said "watch me".

I think we just watched the last time James and Wade will play together. That may actually serve Wade, who is all too happy to disappear when James is on the court.

Terrible series and for that I am grateful. Screw the NBA (until we get our Sonics back).
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:20 pm
  • I think the injuries took their toll on Wade. He doesn't even look like the D Wade we once had in the conversation for best player in the NBA back from 05-2010. He's still good, but watching him is painful to watch, his body isn't as young as it should be. It wouldn't surprise me in the least to see this Heat team go their own ways. Bosh lost a step, Wade a few, Allen is looking retirement in the face.
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:04 pm
  • Throw, that core group of the spurs ain't no spring chickens. :{)
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:36 pm
  • pmedic920 wrote:Throw, that core group of the spurs ain't no spring chickens. :{)

No, but they got a future plan with Kawhi Leonard, and Parker is good for a few more years, spurs ain't going no where for awhile
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:14 pm
  • Throwdown wrote:
    pmedic920 wrote:Throw, that core group of the spurs ain't no spring chickens. :{)

No, but they got a future plan with Kawhi Leonard, and Parker is good for a few more years, spurs ain't going no where for awhile

Biggest future question mark is coaching, should Pop go with Timmy.
    TravTex
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:54 pm
  • TravTex wrote:
    Throwdown wrote:
    pmedic920 wrote:Throw, that core group of the spurs ain't no spring chickens. :{)

I'd stay in house, they pretty much do everything in house anyway so I think they will. But a guy who has the respect of the players and learned under Popovich can't be a bad idea right?

That Pop & RC relationship the more I read on it, is pretty similar to Pete & John though.
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:51 pm
  • Throwdown wrote:
    TravTex wrote:
    Throwdown wrote:

I'd stay in house, they pretty much do everything in house anyway so I think they will. But a guy who has the respect of the players and learned under Popovich can't be a bad idea right?

That Pop & RC relationship the more I read on it, is pretty similar to Pete & John though.

Sometimes think Pop is grooming Bonner, heh.

Thinking about a Pop-less Spurs team definitely can give a person the sads.

Popovich on Patty Mills: "He was a little fat ass."
    TravTex
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:33 pm
  • Lebron leaving Miami...?

Alleged pic of outside his house...

dontbelikethat
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:56 am

Please REGISTER to become a member