British American Football

wayupna

Reaction score
Just thought i would share with my fellow Hawks my local British Teams Gameday Magazine (Program) for our up and coming fixture this weekend.

http://issuu.com/staffssurge/docs/dm_vs_merseyside_nighthawks1.0

Its FREE to view online by clicking the link above.

We are currently entering our 3rd game of the season and have a current record of 1-1 and we are playing our divisions current top team who are 3-0 this season.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
wayupna":37adtbs2 said:
Just thought i would share with my fellow Hawks my local British Teams Gameday Magazine (Program) for our up and coming fixture this weekend.

http://issuu.com/staffssurge/docs/dm_vs_merseyside_nighthawks1.0

Its FREE to view online by clicking the link above.

We are currently entering our 3rd game of the season and have a current record of 1-1 and we are playing our divisions current top team who are 3-0 this season.
Nice to see the game being played over there. :)
Best of luck to your local team!

MB12

Reaction score
My local team is the Ouse Valley Eagles--who suck. It's still great having a local team who I can watch every week :)

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
This is super-cool to read.

I have a question: Does your league put up video of the games on YouTube or something like that? I'd love to see some football in the offseason, and I'm enthusiastic to see it played in a country that is not accustomed to the game.

EDIT: Dumb question. I should have looked more closely at the media page in the program.

A London Hawk

Reaction score
MB12":2saestq0 said:
My local team is the Ouse Valley Eagles--who suck. It's still great having a local team who I can watch every week :)

My two local teams play in that same division, the Exiles and the Pumas. Can't get to either one easily as I don't have wheels at the moment.

MB12

Reaction score
A London Hawk":u1e19tbt said:
MB12":u1e19tbt said:

My two local teams play in that same division, the Exiles and the Pumas. Can't get to either one easily as I don't have wheels at the moment.

I saw the exiles beat 'us' 14-13. It seems that 'we' can't kick PATs, or the coach is a lunatic, because 'we' always go for 2!

A London Hawk

Reaction score
The Pumas on the other hand, the closer of the two, appear to be useless.

MB12

Reaction score
Oh yes! I reckon even the Eagles could beat them!

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
I miss NFL Europe. We used to have the Scottish Claymores. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zRPpUDRv3I They even won the world bowl once. It started off well in the first few seasons but the crowds started dropping then they kept changing the venues. By the end they could barely give tickets away. I don't think a lot of Scottish people were used to a sport being so long with soccer being 90 minutes and rugby 80 minutes.