Lebron James (ugh) now quoting Russell Wilson

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/lebron-simple-mes ... --spt.html

<<<SAN ANTONIO (AP) — Early Sunday evening, LeBron James will gather his Miami Heat teammates around him and offer a few final words of wisdom before they try to extend their reign as NBA champions.

Related Stories

Spurs stun Heat, on brink of 5th NBA title AFP
Duncan, James set to break their Finals tie Associated Press
Spurs take 3-1 lead with 107-86 victory over Heat Associated Press
Spurs handle Heat, win 110-95 in NBA Finals Game 1 Associated Press
James carries Heat past Spurs to tie NBA Finals Associated Press
James never rehearses the speech, but already knows what the gist will be.

"It would be in the range of, 'Why not us?'" James said Saturday. "Why not us? History is broken all the time. And obviously we know we're against the greatest of odds.">>>

Come up with something on your own will ya?!

hawknation2014

Reaction score
lebron3.jpg

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
Knowing how savvy Russell is I am surprised he didn't trademark that shit!!!!!

Cartire

Reaction score
Ziggyy108":3ovk6t1g said:
Knowing how savvy Russell is I am surprised he didn't trademark that shit!!!!!

Russell is to good of heart. He's open source.

Pie Romania

Reaction score
Lebron James is talented, but he's also the biggest vagina in the NBA. Really wish Bruce Bowen still played for the Spurs so he could rock a bowtie while drop kicking James in the face. Knowing how well James takes injuries, they'd probably have to take a defibrillator out to the court to get his heart back in the game.

zifnab32

Reaction score
Russell Wilson is not the first person to say "Why not us" and it's not a trademark.

253hawk

Reaction score
Two-time defending NBA champs on the collusion-est of teams and fourth straight year in the finals asking "Why not us?" Give me a friggin' break. The NBA has zero parity and is complete garbage; it's no wonder that MLB, college football and redneck auto racing are all more popular.

Maybe if Lewhine would hustle his ass back on defense instead of throwing his arms up in the air looking for a foul every time he loses the ball...

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":2uactuja said:
I don't get why everyone is down on LeBron James except for the fact that he's wasting his immense physical talent in an irrelevant league.

Why then would Seattle want to get involved with an "irrelevant league"?

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Bigpumpkin":2ia2dtvm said:
Smelly McUgly":2ia2dtvm said:
I don't get why everyone is down on LeBron James except for the fact that he's wasting his immense physical talent in an irrelevant league.

Why then would Seattle want to get involved with an "irrelevant league"?

Apparently, Seattle doesn't too badly, since they aren't building an arena and hoping that said irrelevant league takes notice.

On topic, I like LeBron James. He'd make a fine Joker TE, I'd bet.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I have heard "why not us" since little league baseball. Heard it in HS football too.

The first time I heard it in the NFL was not from RW, in fact I think even the previous Dolphins coach said it recently.

If it applies, then use it. Actually, I don't think Russ even needed it because watching this team develop in 2012, it was easy to see that the Hawks had a very likely shot at a Super Bowl on 2013.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Throwdown":2zy60xej said:
What exactly has he done to be seen like Richard Sherman is outside of 12 land?

The way he left Cleveland is what made me appreciate him losing in Miami (although the way Boozer left Cleveland was way worse). However, I recognize how great of a player he is, and he's not any bigger of a douche than Jordan or other top guys that have played. I'm also annoyed by the overexposure of "Super Teams" like the Heat (and the Celtics before they blew it up and LA). But I'd rather see the non-superstar team win it. I'd even rather see the fairly low-key Thunder win it; that's pretty severe coming from a Sonics fan.

I always respected the way the Spurs have been run since getting drafting Duncan. The Pistons were doing the same thing for a while there too.

The idea that James is somehow stealing Wilson's material is laughable. These sports aren't original when we're talking about what's coming out of players and coaches mouths. Wilson has personality, but let's not act like most of what he says isn't just football cliche'.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Smelly wrote: "......He'd make a fine joker TE."

Only thing is the salary he'd demand would be no joke. The man did play football in HS but probably realized it didn't offer him the limelight or the career longevity.

Cartire

Reaction score
bmorepunk":3gvef0hl said:
Throwdown":3gvef0hl said:
What exactly has he done to be seen like Richard Sherman is outside of 12 land?

The way he left Cleveland is what made me appreciate him losing in Miami (although the way Boozer left Cleveland was way worse). However, I recognize how great of a player he is, and he's not any bigger of a douche than Jordan or other top guys that have played. I'm also annoyed by the overexposure of "Super Teams" like the Heat (and the Celtics before they blew it up and LA). But I'd rather see the non-superstar team win it. I'd even rather see the fairly low-key Thunder win it; that's pretty severe coming from a Sonics fan.

I always respected the way the Spurs have been run since getting drafting Duncan. The Pistons were doing the same thing for a while there too.

The idea that James is somehow stealing Wilson's material is laughable. These sports aren't original when we're talking about what's coming out of players and coaches mouths. Wilson has personality, but let's not act like most of what he says isn't just football cliche'.

Everyone likes an underdog story. But basketballs lack of parity due to a few super athletes being able to carry teams makes over exposure commonplace.

I love Lebron. I have no idea where he comes off as pompous. The guy is currently the best in the league, by a wide margin, and one of the best all time (not the best yet, time will tell). Guy knows hes one of the best, and still keeps an even keel. I sense the hate is 80% jealousy for most fans. As an earlier posted example, theres not much difference in relation to Richard Shermans situation.

253hawk

Reaction score
*cough* THE DECISION - sponsored by GATORADE™ *cough*

The world's biggest self-blowjob, live on television.