Hope Solo arrested for domestic violence

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
U.S. gold medal-winning goalkeeper Hope Solo was arrested early Saturday morning on investigation of two counts of domestic violence assault, police told the Seattle Times.

Solo, 32, is being held without bail at the SCORE misdemeanor jail in South King County.

Solo allegedly got into an argument with relatives at a family party at the home she shares with her husband, former NFL player Jerramy Stevens, in Kirkland, Washington. At some point during the altercation, according to police, Solo physically struck her sister and nephew.

http://espn.go.com/espnw/news-commentar ... ing-report

Jerramy Stevens has a great influence on people.

CPHawk

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":34vgo20r said:
U.S. gold medal-winning goalkeeper Hope Solo was arrested early Saturday morning on investigation of two counts of domestic violence assault, police told the Seattle Times.

Solo, 32, is being held without bail at the SCORE misdemeanor jail in South King County.

Solo allegedly got into an argument with relatives at a family party at the home she shares with her husband, former NFL player Jerramy Stevens, in Kirkland, Washington. At some point during the altercation, according to police, Solo physically struck her sister and nephew.

So it's his fault that she's a drunk and a nutt job? OK :roll:

Uncle Si

Reaction score
CPHawk":26swus7w said:
dontbelikethat":26swus7w said:

No he's just a piece of garbage rapist and wife beater...

OP
OP
D

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
CPHawk":24f92yd6 said:
dontbelikethat":24f92yd6 said:

Maybe I should've included one of these :sarcasm_on: :sarcasm_off:

Subzero717

Reaction score
:evil:
Uncle Si":3hknp699 said:
CPHawk":3hknp699 said:
dontbelikethat":3hknp699 said:

No he's just a piece of garbage rapist and wife beater...
They werent married and Im sure she deserved it.

253hawk

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":1yjaqe3m said:

There wasn't even any evidence to hold him, hence why he was released and able to get married the next day. All domestic violence calls result in someone being taken into custody as precaution, it doesn't matter if neither person has a scratch on them. Wouldn't surprise me if he was actually defending himself. Chad Eaton's wife used to beat on him quite a bit.

But what do you expect out of a chick who was conceived in a prison...

Uncle Si

Reaction score

Subzero717

Reaction score
:p
253hawk":tbj88rog said:
CALIHAWK1":tbj88rog said:

There wasn't even any evidence to hold him, hence why he was released and able to get married the next day. All domestic violence calls result in someone being taken into custody as precaution, it doesn't matter if neither person has a scratch on them. Wouldn't surprise me if he was actually defending himself. Chad Eaton's wife used to beat on him quite a bit.

But what do you expect out of a chick who was conceived in a prison...
You sure do know a lot about domestic violence.

The Radish

Reaction score
From what I heard tonight it sounds like a cousin was arguing something with her and apparently he figured she was just a girl so he got physical with her. Dumb ass she knocked the shit out of him and the riot was on. He also said she was so out of control he hit her over the head with a broom handle.

Stay tuned folks, its just starting to get good. lol

:les:

Uncle Si

Reaction score
The Radish":3qygpy7t said:
From what I heard tonight it sounds like a cousin was arguing something with her and apparently he figured she was just a girl so he got physical with her. Dumb ass she knocked the shit out of him and the riot was on. He also said she was so out of control he hit her over the head with a broom handle.

I think I heart her

Subzero717

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2n3872jx said:
The Radish":2n3872jx said:

I think I heart her
Id hit it.