NBA Draft Thread

OP
OP
T

Throwdown

Reaction score
hawknation2014":3otbh1nw said:
Throwdown":3otbh1nw said:
Scratch Parker, he wants to go to Milwaukee.

Why does that matter?

Doesn't really, but he also showed up to the Cleveland work out out of shape n stuff. Wiggins is probably the pick, but if Embiid's outlook on his foot is good, it's gonna be hard to pass up on a big man with talent he has.

ivotuk

Reaction score
"With the first overall pick, the Cleveland Browns pick Andrew Wiggins!" In other news, the Browns sign Kevin Love from Minnesota and LeBron James becoming the odds on favorites to win the 2015 NBA TItle!

OP
OP
T

Throwdown

Reaction score
Lmaoooooo @ Bill Simmons

He always mentions the screw job that happened to us.

McG

Reaction score
Watching this just keeps reminding me of how F'd up the NBA and their politics are. Good for the kids getting drafted, we should have a team in Seattle. That is all.

OP
OP
T

Throwdown

Reaction score
Orlando got Elfrid Payton, that back court of Oladipo and Payton is some serious defense, plus they got Gordon serious athleticism on that squad.

I know philly fans are mad about Embiid, but that foot is going to be fine and they're gonna love that guy IMO.

OP
OP
T

Throwdown

Reaction score
Also! What Silver did for Isaiah Austin after the discovery of his genetic disorder was way cool. Anyone who thinks he's anything like Stern needs to look no further than what happened here tonight when he did that. NBA/Seattle stuff aside, he's making a fan out of me.