Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014 Summer Transfer Window

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: 2014 Summer Transfer Window
Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:58 pm
  • Smurf wrote:Di Maria handed in a transfer request today....

He is "fuoriclasse"... Man U is taking a option for the title if they make this happen.
    Nog
    NET Rookie

Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:04 pm
  • Smurf wrote:Di Maria handed in a transfer request today....

No he didn't
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:53 pm
  • Uncle Si wrote:
    Smurf wrote:Di Maria handed in a transfer request today....

No he didn't

Clearly you read different things than I do....either way, kind of upset with how I'm being treated in the thread as of late. Undeserved imo.
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *

Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:35 am
  • I've read (but since French reports are extremely bias that's not really relevant :lol: ) that Di Maria wanted to play for Doha Saint Germain and only for Doha Saint Germain.

But I guess Man U has enough financial power to recruit Di Maria no????
    Nog
    NET Rookie

Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:09 am
  • Smurf wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:
    Smurf wrote:Di Maria handed in a transfer request today....

No he didn't

Clearly you read different things than I do....either way, kind of upset with how I'm being treated in the thread as of late. Undeserved imo.

How are you being treated poorly? You post dodgy United rumours and I respond with "nah". Don't you think you're being a little sensitive? If I came off serious on it my mistake.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:50 am
  • Di Maria will have the same impact as CR7 had for them. You'll see! Anyway, this is for Arsenal fans... Next time, you guys should display this one:

Nog
    NET Rookie

Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:19 am
  • My thoughts on players like Vidal and Di Maria going (or not going) to United is less based on what United offer and more about what their parent clubs offer.

Di Maria is the significant case in point. I feel the links to United are out there as a way of forcing the hands of both parties. Madrid obviously want to keep him. They just want his wages lower. I doubt Di Maria wants to trade in Real for United, but he also doesnt want a hefty pay cut. I think United is the one getting used here until they come to an agreement.

I could be wrong. i was certainly wrong about Sanchez and I truly know f--- all about transfer business outside what I read (on sites that are obviously different than our Smurfy boy) and feel like guessing about. I guess thats the truth for us all though Smurf, thus please dont take me seriously
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:32 am
  • Vidal being a sketch rumor I'll give you...but Di Maria is all over the frickin place. Even cynical journo's in the states are up on it, the ones that don't say anything until there is concrete evidence (Wahl, Martino).

Perhaps I was being over sensitive, Maybe, its possible...admittedly I am an emotional dude. It happens. Just seems like I've been getting the Gate treatment for a while now, and it kinda got on my nerves...

I understand Y'all hate United...but you put on these blinders of hate and rage that you can't even evaluate the team on the same level of clarity you do when you go at Gate.

Yeah, Di Maria and Vidal probably want Champions League football...and a United switch won't let them have it this season...but United are in the mix for a top 4 spot...Not saying they are going to win the league, but they are definitely in the mix just as much as Liverpool are at this point. Honestly if you rate the squads that Liverpool and United have currently, they are along the same lines. Good, verging on really good, with 2-3 players away from being Excellent.

Neither are in position to be world Elite at the moment. No one can touch what Madrid and Bayern have. Barca is starting to hit the decline too. Man City has all the pieces to be up there, but just can't get there for whatever reason.

United making the top 4 this season and offering CL football next year to their new signee's is not a stretch....at all. Its incredibly possible....

For all the talk of Sterling adding something to your club in a massive way, you ignore the contributions of Januzaj for United. Both are extremely important youngsters for their respective clubs, who will have an impact on where they finish this season.

I guess it just pisses me off that for all the hate you send towards Gate and Arsenal you at least acknowledge the good parts about the club...and for Me and United all I get is a: No.

It's insulting. Reading 7 pages of Liverpool talk, 1 page of Arsenal (and how much they suck), 4 posts about spurs, 9 about anything french, and 5 words on United.

/Rant
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *

Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:10 am
  • On Januzaj, I disagree. He had the two brilliant performances for sure, but he had plenty of other games where he played well. He's got the goods I think.

The problem with Rooney was, and forever will be that he's played out of position. He needs to be up at the top with a partner. I don't care who it is. It could be RVP, it could be Chicarito, it could be Welbeck, it could be James. Doesn't matter. He needs to play up top. Not the wing. Not at CAM. He needs to play up top, and not be forced to another area of the pitch. If he drifts out wide on his own from time to time, that works, if he drops into the midfield to help with possession thats good too.

I'm not worried about RVP...he's always been a BOOM or bust player. He either scores a million goals, or has a crap season. Been that way since...well forever...and part of that is the fact he's made of the cheapest Dutch Porcelain there is. He'll score some goals this season, but I don't think United's success is tied directly to RVP.

Fellaini is working his way back into the graces of LVG, had a game winner the other night. He may still be sold, wouldn't be shocked. But for what he is, he's good at it....its just that He's not much.

Herrera will need a little time to get used to the Premiership.

Saying Carrick and Fletcher suck is blatantly ignoring their performance history. Are they the best CM's in the EPL? No, but they can get the job done, and have proved it.

Mata isn't a player I fancy to be honest. Never really liked him. Even before he went to Chelsea...Just not a fan...when Moyes bought him I did the biggest face palm I've ever done.

Smalling is Decent.

Evans is a cluster.

Jones has a bright future I think.

Rafael is on the outside looking in at United. Wouldn't be shocked if he was sold. I think his United days are numbered. I still rate the player though.
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *

Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:28 am
  • I guess I don't see the difference peaches.

I can run down the Liverpool roster and reach the same conclusion about them as you have for United.

The separation between Liverpool and United in the post Suarez era is going to be smaller than you are making it.
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *

Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:34 am
  • and the 8-9 pages of silly banter over which clubs fans are the more idiotic from a couple United fans on here before? (nor mentioning the absolute truck loads of s--- every Liverpool fan has absorbed from their United friends the last 4 years... to be honest Smurf, you're being over simplistic and ridiculously oversensitive, and I love talking the sport with you)

I mean I guess I dont see where any of my posts about United have come across as "hate". Gate's "treatment" as you call it have been in response to some of his posts. he loves to post about Arsenal. I've responded (at times, admittedly, far too harshly... frankly i was an a--hole to him for no good reason. i dont think i've come close to that in responding to anything you've written).

However, you dont really talk that much about United. i'd be happy to discuss them when you did. Really you've just posted quick bits about potential incoming targets. How are we supposed to respond?

I'm along the same lines as peaches though. I dont rate them that highly. LvG is their best player because he may be able to reawaken some players there who clearly underperformed last season. the question really will be if United's dismal performance last season was Moyes or the players. I, like peaches, side that the many of the players just arent that good, and are diminishing value rather than waiting to be re-energized. Just my opinion. I think they will find life in the Prem alot tougher than their preseason. they will have a strong start, as the schedule favors them a bit. But I can see them bogging down.

I'm also very prepared for the other... LvG reignites the players, United quickly rise to the top of the table, settle in and maintain a top 4 position throughout the season. Honestly, much like Liverpool, United is a wild card with lots of questions to be answered.

The Di Maria thing, well, even googling it doesnt lend much to the credence of the reports. it all seems speculation, hearsay and even a bit of trolling. And while United can boast a chance at a return to glory for a player like Di Maria, think about what he is giving up.

to me, it just doesnt add up (and I'm hoping i'm right obviously)
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:48 am
  • Uncle Si wrote:and the 8-9 pages of silly banter over which clubs fans are the more idiotic from a couple United fans on here before? (nor mentioning the absolute truck loads of s--- every Liverpool fan has absorbed from their United friends the last 4 years... to be honest Smurf, you're being over simplistic and ridiculously oversensitive, and I love talking the sport with you)

I mean I guess I dont see where any of my posts about United have come across as "hate". Gate's "treatment" as you call it have been in response to some of his posts. he loves to post about Arsenal. I've responded (at times, admittedly, far too harshly... frankly i was an a--hole to him for no good reason. i dont think i've come close to that in responding to anything you've written).

However, you dont really talk that much about United. i'd be happy to discuss them when you did. Really you've just posted quick bits about potential incoming targets. How are we supposed to respond?

I'm along the same lines as peaches though. I dont rate them that highly. LvG is their best player because he may be able to reawaken some players there who clearly underperformed last season. the question really will be if United's dismal performance last season was Moyes or the players. I, like peaches, side that the many of the players just arent that good, and are diminishing value rather than waiting to be re-energized. Just my opinion. I think they will find life in the Prem alot tougher than their preseason. they will have a strong start, as the schedule favors them a bit. But I can see them bogging down.

I'm also very prepared for the other... LvG reignites the players, United quickly rise to the top of the table, settle in and maintain a top 4 position throughout the season. Honestly, much like Liverpool, United is a wild card with lots of questions to be answered.

The Di Maria thing, well, even googling it doesnt lend much to the credence of the reports. it all seems speculation, hearsay and even a bit of trolling. And while United can boast a chance at a return to glory for a player like Di Maria, think about what he is giving up.

It's not really an encouraging environment to post in Si, to be honest. I don't post much about United because there isn't a need to subject myself to those type of responses. When talking about United it's never been an actual conversation...well not never...but rarely. Y'all have a tendency to put on your hate united glasses and take it as an opportunity to have a go at a United fan. I've never done anything to either of you. We've been over this before.

Absolutely I'm being overly sensitive (I didn't think that was up for debate).

I just want to talk about the game of football and have a legitimate conversations about all of our clubs.

Di Maria and Vidal would be massive gets for the club...and I think United will get one of them.
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *

Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:49 am
  • Smurf wrote:I guess I don't see the difference peaches.

I can run down the Liverpool roster and reach the same conclusion about them as you have for United.

The separation between Liverpool and United in the post Suarez era is going to be smaller than you are making it.

lets make that an exerice (and really Januzaj and Sterling arent comparable at this point. Honestly i'm not sure that can be debated. While Januzaj has had some nice moments, Sterling has emerged as one of the more dynamic players in the league. Miles apart at the moment.)

the "post Suarez" era aspect seems to be the biggest hold up in assuming Liverpool's drop. But lets be honest, we've seen plenty of clubs go through this and remain successful:

United lost Ronaldo...
    Arsenal have lost Fabregas, Nasri and RvP and havent blinked
    City lose Tevez, Balotelli and recover just fine (not the same, but still they were a major part of that teams goal scoring success, and they recoved)
    Spurs sold Bale and fell a remarkable 3 points.

the biggest concern is replacing Suarez 30 goals. People seem to think a. Liverpool need a direct replacement. b. they actually need to score 100+ goals again.

Suarez sale has led to a massive improvement in the teams defensive stability and depth. While his loss will certainly lead to a drop in goals scored (i dont think by much to be honest) the improvements to the team will lead to a decrease in concession.

Point is, this team maybe a capable back up striker away from being better than it was last year. Its certainly more balanced already.

United havent added much more than a new coach. Herrerra's a decent player, puts Fellaini out of his misery and supports Mata. Kagawa has no role left in a big game. Shaw's already injured, is 19 and is a left back. Wonderful player, but not a major impact.

United have gotten thinner in their backline, have lost leadership on the field in Carrick and Giggs. They have questions. And looking at their roster its hard to suggest that the players wont return to their form of last year. If they recover under LvG than they will make a run at the top 4. But it really needs to be seen and proven first.

Questions for both to be sure, but I still fancy a team whose made vast improvements across the formation, balanced their lineup and adding depth options but must overcome losing their top goal scorer (while keeping the 2nd top scorer in the league) and finished 2nd over a team who limped to 7th and added a new coach.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:50 am
  • Taylor Twellman is reporting the Yedlin deal has been finalized.

$4.0 Million. Remains with Sounders FC until January at the earliest.

Edit: He's heading to Spurs.
    Last edited by Smurf on Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *

Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:51 am
  • Smurf wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:and the 8-9 pages of silly banter over which clubs fans are the more idiotic from a couple United fans on here before? (nor mentioning the absolute truck loads of s--- every Liverpool fan has absorbed from their United friends the last 4 years... to be honest Smurf, you're being over simplistic and ridiculously oversensitive, and I love talking the sport with you)

It's not really an encouraging environment to post in Si, to be honest. I don't post much about United because there isn't a need to subject myself to those type of responses. When talking about United it's never been an actual conversation...well not never...but rarely. Y'all have a tendency to put on your hate united glasses and take it as an opportunity to have a go at a United fan. I've never done anything to either of you. We've been over this before.

Absolutely I'm being overly sensitive (I didn't think that was up for debate).

I just want to talk about the game of football and have a legitimate conversations about all of our clubs.

Di Maria and Vidal would be massive gets for the club...and I think United will get one of them.

For my part i'll deter the sarcasm, but it is just that. I dont think ive really taken too many shots at United to be honest. But i'll temper it in the future
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:55 am
  • peachesenregalia wrote:
    Smurf, that's a fair say and I'm sorry. I'll try to be a little less dickish. Just a little though ;)

(do you think he'll fall for it? stupid United fans...)
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:58 am
  • peachesenregalia wrote:
    Smurf wrote:I guess I don't see the difference peaches.

I mean, I'm not sure about that. Liverpool's defense and midfield are both quantifiably better than United's, IMO. With Lovren and Moreno in, for sure. the midfield isn't even a question, especially when you consider playmakers like Sterling and Coutinho. NOW, we did lose Suarez, but don't forget Sturridge was the second highest goalscorer last season, too. So I'd say we're likely to be better going forward than United, too.

I'm not trying to say that Liverpool are light-years ahead of United or anything, but there's some separation there, for sure.

How many points of separation you reckon?
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *

Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:09 pm
  • Smurf wrote:
    peachesenregalia wrote:

I mean, I'm not sure about that. Liverpool's defense and midfield are both quantifiably better than United's, IMO. With Lovren and Moreno in, for sure. the midfield isn't even a question, especially when you consider playmakers like Sterling and Coutinho. NOW, we did lose Suarez, but don't forget Sturridge was the second highest goalscorer last season, too. So I'd say we're likely to be better going forward than United, too.

I'm not trying to say that Liverpool are light-years ahead of United or anything, but there's some separation there, for sure.

It was 20 points last season, with United in at 64. Thats a massive gap.

Lets say one improves while the other falters. Without a remarkable collapse from Liverpool i'd say they are still good for 78-82 points. Can United rise 14-18 points?
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:31 pm
  • Smurf wrote:It's insulting. Reading 7 pages of Liverpool talk, 1 page of Arsenal (and how much they suck), 4 posts about spurs, 9 about anything french, and 5 words on United.

/Rant

How dare you completely disregard my handful of posts about QPR, Smurf!
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:36 pm
  • SeatownJay wrote:
    Smurf wrote:It's insulting. Reading 7 pages of Liverpool talk, 1 page of Arsenal (and how much they suck), 4 posts about spurs, 9 about anything french, and 5 words on United.

/Rant

My apologies...

How's Joey Barton doing?
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *

Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:38 pm
  • Uncle Si wrote:
    Smurf wrote:
    peachesenregalia wrote:

It was 20 points last season, with United in at 64. Thats a massive gap.

Lets say one improves while the other falters. Without a remarkable collapse from Liverpool i'd say they are still good for 78-82 points. Can United rise 14-18 points?

The gap will be less than 4 points.
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *

Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:43 pm
  • that would suggest about 12-15 point rise from United with a slight drop from liverpool. I can see that actually. However, I'd suggest closer to 6-8. Thats just factoring in how difficult that type of increase in points is from one season to the next. If Liverpool improve their striker depth I can see it being more.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:46 pm
  • Smurf wrote:
    SeatownJay wrote:
    Smurf wrote:It's insulting. Reading 7 pages of Liverpool talk, 1 page of Arsenal (and how much they suck), 4 posts about spurs, 9 about anything french, and 5 words on United.

/Rant

My apologies...

How's Joey Barton doing?

He's actually looked decent from what I've seen this preseason. And he hasn't assaulted anyone lately, which is always a plus.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:51 pm
  • Uncle Si wrote:that would suggest about 12-15 point rise from United with a slight drop from liverpool. I can see that actually. However, I'd suggest closer to 6-8. Thats just factoring in how difficult that type of increase in points is from one season to the next. If Liverpool improve their striker depth I can see it being more.

Seems fair.

I think it will be a good season.

Gonna have to start following spurs a little bit now...
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *

Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:53 pm
  • SeatownJay wrote:
    Smurf wrote:
    SeatownJay wrote:

/Rant

My apologies...

How's Joey Barton doing?

He's actually looked decent from what I've seen this preseason. And he hasn't assaulted anyone lately, which is always a plus.

I actually really like Barton as a player...couldn't tell you why.
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *

Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:56 pm
  • SeatownJay wrote:
    Smurf wrote:
    SeatownJay wrote:

/Rant

My apologies...

How's Joey Barton doing?

When are you all coming in for Glen Johnson?

anything I can do to speed that up?
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:04 pm
  • Uncle Si wrote:When are you all coming in for Glen Johnson?

We don't need another defender, we need another forward. Especially if Remy gets moved.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:05 pm
  • Uncle Si wrote:

When are you all coming in for Glen Johnson?

Glen Johnson and Rio Ferdinand...Could you imagine...That's the start of a world cup winning back line right there. All they need is Ashley Cole.
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *

Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:09 pm
  • SeatownJay wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:When are you all coming in for Glen Johnson?

We don't need another defender, we need another forward. Especially if Remy gets moved.

Swap you straight up
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:15 pm
  • Uncle Si wrote:
    SeatownJay wrote:

Swap you straight up

Last rumor I heard was Remy to Spurs with Townsend and/or Kane coming back to QPR.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:16 pm
  • SeatownJay wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:
    SeatownJay wrote:

Swap you straight up

Last rumor I heard was Remy to Spurs with Townsend and/or Kane coming back to QPR.

Would be a great move for Spurs.
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *

Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:18 pm
  • Kinda amusing that on this day in 2003 DCU sold Bobby Convey to Spurs for $3 Million.

Convey was denied a work permit and the transfer was cancelled.

Expect Yedlin to be in Every USMNT game until January.
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *

Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:22 pm
  • SeatownJay wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:
    SeatownJay wrote:

Swap you straight up

Rumour on Remy's failed medical was due to illegal drugs in his system. seems to be making the rounds.

Bummer if true, and maybe Liverpool would go back in for him. I was excited to see him. think he's perfect for Liverpool need
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:23 pm
  • Smurf wrote:Kinda amusing that on this day in 2003 DCU sold Bobby Convey to Spurs for $3 Million.

Convey was denied a work permit and the transfer was cancelled.

Expect Yedlin to be in Every USMNT game until January.

How many are there? not much going in the world of international football
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:28 pm
  • Uncle Si wrote:Rumour on Remy's failed medical was due to illegal drugs in his system. seems to be making the rounds.

Bummer if true, and maybe Liverpool would go back in for him. I was excited to see him. think he's perfect for Liverpool need

Illegal drugs? is that the same drugs which is legal in Seattle? :lol:
    Nog
    NET Rookie

Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:30 pm
  • Nog wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:Rumour on Remy's failed medical was due to illegal drugs in his system. seems to be making the rounds.

not that one... bit more Miami VIce than that
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:32 pm
  • Uncle Si wrote:
    Nog wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:Rumour on Remy's failed medical was due to illegal drugs in his system. seems to be making the rounds.

not that one... bit more Miami VIce than that

Coke is a helluva drug...
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *

Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:16 pm
  • Smurf wrote:Coke is a helluva drug...

No way. I've seen the effect on my ex-neighbor in Seattle... That's awful!
    Nog
    NET Rookie

Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:51 pm
  • Nog wrote:
    Smurf wrote:Coke is a helluva drug...

No way. I've seen the effect on my ex-neighbor in Seattle... That's awful!

Just a rumour...and probably a false one
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:29 am
  • Personally, I'm pretty sure that Rémy didn't pass his medical because of his heart condition.
    Nog
    NET Rookie

Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:15 am
  • I hope he scores the triple strikers hat trick on his return (that's 9 goals, 3 left, 3 right, 3 headed).

And then bites someone again.
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *

Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:55 am
  • peachesenregalia wrote:Not sure where else to put this, but Suarez' ban was upheld, except he's allowed to train and be at the stadium. Still can't play for 4 months, though. Won't be available until the end of October. I love his football, and will always have fond memories of him at Liverpool, but he's a bloody headcase and a mentalist. Hope he does well at Barca, except when they're playing Liverpool.

My favorite non liverpool player. Its not even close. Little mad man
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:15 am
  • Uncle Si wrote:My favorite non liverpool player. Its not even close. Little mad man

I think he is brainsick, but that's what soccer needs. I'm tired of players who wanna appear neat.
    Nog
    NET Rookie

Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:34 am
  • The gap will be less than 4 points.[/quote]

Ill bet you whatever you want that it will be more than that.
    InSuarezWeTrust
    NET Starter

Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:02 pm
  • Balotelli on loan is the latest Liverpool rumour
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:09 am
  • Uncle Si wrote:Balotelli on loan is the latest Liverpool rumour

Oh crap. That's the biggest mistake you guys can make.
    Nog
    NET Rookie

Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:14 am
  • Rumor is Di Maria to United for 100 Million and Rojo for 20 Million and a Nani Loan.
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *

Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:22 am
  • Neymar to Liverpool...rumour.

looks like Rojo is done. Helps them if they play the 3-5-2. He can play both Cback and Left back, although he's not a marauder by any stretch
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:39 am

Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:43 am
  • Twitter... has to be true (and you understand the ESPN's "Transfer talk" is just picking up headlines from the papers right? they've got no sources)

this has nothing to do with anything but reading an article on Ferguson and an activist group claims that 56% of information given over Fox is in fact incorrect, 45% for NBC, CNN, etc. that's the real news. Found that shocking

anyways, Marco Rojo is a nice player. but United suck. just deal with it.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

PreviousNext

It is currently Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:53 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]

Information