Best Mariners Forum??

FreshlySnipes

Reaction score
I have been a mariners fan my entire life but with our recent success have the itch to discuss the team further on a forum. Anyone know what the Seahawks.net equivalent would be for the mariners??
Thanks -Freshly

Uncle Si

Reaction score
FreshlySnipes":5v5r3it4 said:
I have been a mariners fan my entire life but with our recent success have the itch to discuss the team further on a forum. Anyone know what the Seahawks.net equivalent would be for the mariners??
Thanks -Freshly

Lookout Landing seems to be the best at the moment. Articles are strong and the comments are fun to follow. No real open thread discussions though. USS Mariner has become just game threads and maybe 10-15 people.

I havent really looked past those.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":3qfhlpza said:
Not a fan of LL. Very clannish and much like high school. I do post there VERY occasionally, but the community is terrible in a different way than most communities.

ive never posted there, so i just go there for the articles, which are very funny, informative and well written

again though, no idea how the forums play out

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Infamous425":30y0zl0e said:
MarinerCentral.com

No. They changed my username before I ever had a chance to post. Traffic on this site is on part with that one.

Largent80

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":2po2dkin said:
Infamous425":2po2dkin said:
MarinerCentral.com

No. They changed my username before I ever had a chance to post. Traffic on this site is on part with that one.

I can see why since Curry couldn't stop any kind of runs.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Largent80":2g722jus said:
CurryStopstheRuns":2g722jus said:
Infamous425":2g722jus said:
MarinerCentral.com

I can see why since Curry couldn't stop any kind of runs.

Nah, the username was HardWoodandFirmBalls

Infamous425

Reaction score
Traffic doesnt mean the content is better. I also check out seattlesportsinsider.com

Infamous425

Reaction score
yeah ok. the mariner content from the posters there is better than on a seahawks forum. you havent suggested one good mariner site yet.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Infamous425":8vr3v79u said:
yeah ok. the mariner content from the posters there is better than on a seahawks forum. you havent suggested one good mariner site yet.

Because there isn't one to suggest.

acer1240

Reaction score
Mariner central is the best. Any place Dr. Detecto is posting is worth a visit. That man is the Kearly of the baseball world

minormillikin

Reaction score
The Seattle Times forum is probably the most active. The mood can be quite cynical, but there are also decent stat-geeks that hang around. There's a lot of trolls v. "realists" v. homers stuff that you get on just about any active sports forum.

Usually for each game, the game thread stays lively from start to finish.

http://forums.seattletimes.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=22