7/14/14 change on 710 AM Seattle

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
They are hyping it like crazy. What do you think it is? I'm hoping it is the start of a local morning show to replace the awful Mike and Mike. Maybe with Salk? Mitch in the Morning badly needs some local competition.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Maybe they will tape O'Neill's mouth shut and throw him in the sound?

kearly

Reaction score
I would assume it's a new show for Mike Salk. Possibly a return of Brock and Salk. Could be a shakeup that involves multiple shows- all the musical chair stuff they've done with producers lately is likely connected to whatever they are unveiling on July 14th. Whatever the final result is, if it means not having to endure Danny to listen to Brock, then the attempts at hype are justified.

Scottemojo":ogrl9wnx said:

This is the hardest I've laughed in a long time, and that's saying something after reading through that entire Broncos vs. Seahawks thread.

mbtitleist

Reaction score
It'll be interesting to see what the changes are. Salk has already said that he's coming back on the air so it's not going to be a surprise to hear him again, I just really hope that he's with Brock again.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":dzm8171n said:
They are hyping it like crazy. What do you think it is? I'm hoping it is the start of a local morning show to replace the awful Mike and Mike. Maybe with Salk? Mitch in the Morning badly needs some local competition.
I think Salk is coming back possibly the gasman coming in as well, they are adding a morning show, and there will be lineup shakeups. They are overhyping it bigtime whatever it is.

Hawkspur

Reaction score
kearly":w0d25oka said:
I would assume it's a new show for Mike Salk. Possibly a return of Brock and Salk. Could be a shakeup that involves multiple shows- all the musical chair stuff they've done with producers lately is likely connected to whatever they are unveiling on July 14th. Whatever the final result is, if it means not having to endure Danny to listen to Brock, then the attempts at hype are justified.

Scottemojo":w0d25oka said:

This is the hardest I've laughed in a long time, and that's saying something after reading through that entire Broncos vs. Seahawks thread.

Reading (probably way too much) between the lines, there were several comments throughout yesterday's Brock and Danny show that made it sound as though the partnership is almost done. It may just be that I'm hoping for a change in amongst all the 7.14.14 hype but it did sound to me like, if you'll pardon the expression, the hay might be in the barn.

I want Wassell on a show as well.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I was curios about the 7/14/14 thing, hoping it's the return of Brock & Salk.

OP
OP
Missing_Clink

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I actually don't mind Danny O'Neil. I'll take him all day over that prick Bob Stelton and Groz who sounds like all he wants to do is eat a bag of pork rinds on the air

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":2zx474k1 said:
I actually don't mind Danny O'Neil. I'll take him all day over that prick Bob Stelton and Groz who sounds like all he wants to do is eat a bag of pork rinds on the air

That might be more entertaining than what Groz usually says anyways.

Porkins porkskins

Hawkspur

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":hnkiqqut said:
I think Salk and Brock reunite and Danny kind of becomes a floater.

I suspect Groz will be either axed or phased out and Danny will be put with Stelton. I think they'd go quite well togethrr, anyway. Bob and Groz have similar opinions and similar tone of voice; Stelton and O'Neil would be a bit more lively. I think Danny feels he has something to prove with Brock and picks silly fights and labors irrelevant points, which is often painful listening. He doesn't tend to do that when he's on with others.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":31f69uwu said:
I think Salk and Brock reunite and Danny kind of becomes a floater.
Hopefully Moore and Bob get the axe they are both worthless. Moore kills what would otherwise be a decent show.

mbtitleist

Reaction score
Since it's starting at 7am I'll assume that they're adding a show and not just shuffling things around. I assume Brock and Salk will be together, and Danny will probably get a show with either Wyman, Mike or Moore making all of the shows a pair. I'd be fine if they put Groz and Danny together so that I could just turn off my radio completely during that show.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Well since its starts at 7 forget it. I go to work at 5 so Im stuck with Mike and Mike. Dagnabbit.

davidonmi

Reaction score
they need to bring brock and salk back and get wassell on the air full time. I really don't care for anyone else on that station.
Moore is a goon. Wyman also sucks, listening to him talk baseball is seriously painful. Groz is probably the worst. And Stelton is boring.
I don't hate oneill as much as everyone else, but if I had the choice I'd rather not listen to him either.