Paul George snaps leg in team usa scrimmage

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Brutal brutal looking injury. He's a stud. Sucks for him and the Pacers. (dont look for the video if you're squeemish)

tubbs51

Reaction score
Soooo gruesome.

The break was kinda like that Louisville basketball player's break. I regret looking at a pic even for just a second. :pukeface:

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Not even gonna look at a pic or video. One of my favorites.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Video is absolutely gruesome. Ouch.

Praying for a speedy recovery. Stay up PG.

@CandaceDBuckner: Paul George suffered a compound fracture of the tibia and fibula. Will be in surgery for two hours, to get a pin placed in his leg.

For those that are unaware,

900x900px-LL-9173ad6a_fracture.jpeg

:shock:

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
People need to remember, these guys play year round and could have happened anytime. Very unfortunate for him and the pacers organization. Hope for a speedy recovery, he is one of the good ones out there

Throwdown

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":30y4vwld said:
Video is absolutely gruesome. Ouch.

Praying for a speedy recovery. Stay up PG.

@CandaceDBuckner: Paul George suffered a compound fracture of the tibia and fibula. Will be in surgery for two hours, to get a pin placed in his leg.

For those that are unaware,

900x900px-LL-9173ad6a_fracture.jpeg

:shock:

Yeah... His leg made a 90 degree angle the wrong way, it was bad.

I hope he makes a full recovery, dudes still got his whole career in front of him.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I caved in and watched the video...feel like it could have been completely avoided. So messed up though. He's one of the elite ones

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I feel bad the Pacers lost their best player..I know it could have happened anywhere but this is the offseason and I can't help but think his body wasn't rested due to this stupid international games crap ..Does anyone really watch this stuff?I mean it was a big deal with the first dream team but since then "yawn"...

Throwdown

Reaction score
IndyHawk":zwf8fjvw said:
I feel bad the Pacers lost their best player..I know it could have happened anywhere but this is the offseason and I can't help but think his body wasn't rested due to this stupid international games crap ..Does anyone really watch this stuff?I mean it was a big deal with the first dream team but since then "yawn"...

Huge deal in international eyes, it's nice to show our dominance on the world.