Seattle Sports Fans Poll! Pick one Championship!

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13

Which Championship would you choose?

1983 Seahawks
27%
1993-1994 SuperSonics
13%
1995 Mariners
20%
2001 Mariners
20%
2005 Seahawks
20%

Total votes : 15

• I was talking about this the other day with a buddy of mine. Being a Hawks board, I know the Hawks will dominate this poll, but I'm still curious. Would you want multiple Super Bowls (already) with more to come, or would you want the love spread a little.

In the comments section, please include which NON SEAHAWKS championship you would choose from the poll options.

For me it's the 1983 Seahawks. They were the team of my childhood (42). My non football pick is tougher though. It would have bar none been the Sonics if you would have asked me years ago. I idolized GP, and was devastated by the first round loss to Denver. However, now that the Sonics are no more, I don't think I would choose them. I would want the title to still be in Seattle, not in a small random hick town. I would have to go with the Mariners of the early nineties, a World Series title would be pretty damn cool.
    rjdriver
    NET Veteran

• A championship in the 90's probably keeps the sonics here...
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• All would have been cool, but my first choice would have been 1983 Hawks since Largent, Easley, and the rest of the legends would have gotten a ring. The 1995 mariners team with their legends getting rings, followed by the M's finishing off the 2001 season.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

It is currently Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:08 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]

Information