I'm still a Mariner fan but...............

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Kansashawkfan":11ioyhpu said:
How bout them Royals huh?
It's exactly like 1985 but with a better and younger team it's absolutely whacky. I'm in shock.

They're going to destroy St. Louis or San Francisco.

OP
OP
Kansashawkfan

Kansashawkfan

Reaction score
The pessimist in me says "still have to win one more to get to the big dance". I hope they play the Cards! (You know, the whole 85 thing).

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Kansashawkfan":3w1m4syk said:
The pessimist in me says "still have to win one more to get to the big dance". I hope they play the Cards! (You know, the whole 85 thing).
Up 3-0 with 2 more at the K? Yeah color me not worried. Also NEVER underestimate the Cardinals they're the Spurs of MLB. It will happen.

OP
OP
Kansashawkfan

Kansashawkfan

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1wdvvrsj said:
Kansashawkfan":1wdvvrsj said:
Up 3-0 with 2 more at the K? Yeah color me not worried. Also NEVER underestimate the Cardinals they're the Spurs of MLB. It will happen.

I like your style kiddo.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Royals are by far playing the best ball. I think SF is playing better than their talent level as well. Would definitely be rooting for KC over SF.

OP
OP
Kansashawkfan

Kansashawkfan

Reaction score
YYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A little overreaction I admit, but after living out here for twelve years now. It's really fun. Would still rather see the M's do it. I always said I would never root for these guys. I can't believe I'm caught up in all this. 4 wins from the championship! I want to sweep the Giants.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Kansashawkfan":1yczttvd said:
YYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A little overreaction I admit, but after living out here for twelve years now. It's really fun. Would still rather see the M's do it. I always said I would never root for these guys. I can't believe I'm caught up in all this. 4 wins from the championship! I want to sweep the Giants.
It's all good. The Royals have always been my second favorite AL team but my current problem is the fact that the ONLY NL team I have ever liked or pulled for are the Giants. Either way the Royals will win against whoever makes it to the dance.

I'm thinking of getting some tickets given can get to the stadium easily on the bus within 15-20 minutes and back home same way. I live close enough to see the fireworks they do after each win if they're playing at the K.:)

m0ng0

Reaction score
I just want a good series, at this point I don't care who gets in or wins. Good baseball is all I want to see! The Royals are a great story so I root for them I suppose.....

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Just don't like Frisco teams. Besides, the Dodgers and Padres are my #2 teams (after the Ms) so goes without saying I don't like the Gnats. Go Royals!

Largent80

Reaction score
Gotta root for the Royals since my Dodgers screwed yet another pooch. Lotta pregger dogs in L.A........ :lol:

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Go Royals...

only kitten abusers, those who pass out apples at Halloween and people who talk about surprise endings to movies to people who havent seen them are rooting for the Giants

(and possibly some Giants fans)

Weadoption

Reaction score
whoooooooooose got it better than the Bay Area!?!?!?
Nobody.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
The Royals have a number of former Mariners on their roster - Ibanez, Vargas, and Peguero. While the Giants have Michael Morse. That's 4 former M's in the 2014 World Series.