FC Bayern München gewinnt 6 : 0 gegen schwache Bremer.

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • I know... US Sports Message Board... but hey... it's called "Sports Bar" :mrgreen:
    That was a game to cheer for your enemy... 'cause they didn't do anything. :shock:

Anyone that has seen/heard (of) this ?
    The Delf
    NET Rookie

• The Delf wrote:I know... US Sports Message Board... but hey... it's called "Sports Bar" :mrgreen:
    That was a game to cheer for your enemy... 'cause they didn't do anything. :shock:

Anyone that has seen/heard (of) this ?

Don't follow the Bundesliga as much as the Premier league...but what's going on with Dortmund? Another league loss.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

• I don't have a clue. They had some injured players, but nothing to put a dent of negative impact like this in their playstyle. I put this on the "bad luck" pile. Hope they'll try to do better in their Champions League games. :/
    The Delf
    NET Rookie

• This is absolute proof that we need a soccer forum. I'm going to ask Mark, after all I got the politics/religion/war forum started many years ago.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Largent80 wrote:This is absolute proof that we need a soccer forum. I'm going to ask Mark, after all I got the politics/religion/war forum started many years ago.

We will name after you...
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

• Ummmm, ok, the Largent and almost everyone else HATES soccer forum.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Largent80 wrote:Ummmm, ok, the Largent and almost everyone else HATES soccer forum.

Love it...its clear, concise and has the word soccer in it.

Could use some alliteration... If I had to offer suggestions
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

• And again.... BM scores a 7:1 win against AS Rom in their Champions League game last night. It was awesome ! :D
    The Delf
    NET Rookie

• The Delf wrote:And again.... BM scores a 7:1 win against AS Rom in their Champions League game last night. It was awesome ! :D

First time (maybe not the "first" time... but you know what I mean) I've seen Bayern truly play to their potential under Pep. Sign of things to come maybe?

As for Dortmund, I know the players their are loyal to a fault, but I wonder if there will be any movement in the Winter window away from their (or Shalke for that matter). Could see the like of Subotic, Reus, Aubemeyong from BvB, and perhaps its time for Draxlar, Howedes and maybe Huntelaar to move on as well.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:57 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]

Information