FC Bayern München gewinnt 6 : 0 gegen schwache Bremer.

The Delf

Reaction score
I know... US Sports Message Board... but hey... it's called "Sports Bar" :mrgreen:
That was a game to cheer for your enemy... 'cause they didn't do anything. :shock:

Anyone that has seen/heard (of) this ?

Uncle Si

Reaction score
The Delf":58m62zdx said:
I know... US Sports Message Board... but hey... it's called "Sports Bar" :mrgreen:
That was a game to cheer for your enemy... 'cause they didn't do anything. :shock:

Anyone that has seen/heard (of) this ?

Don't follow the Bundesliga as much as the Premier league...but what's going on with Dortmund? Another league loss.

OP
OP
The Delf

The Delf

Reaction score
I don't have a clue. They had some injured players, but nothing to put a dent of negative impact like this in their playstyle. I put this on the "bad luck" pile. Hope they'll try to do better in their Champions League games. :/

Largent80

Reaction score
This is absolute proof that we need a soccer forum. I'm going to ask Mark, after all I got the politics/religion/war forum started many years ago.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Largent80":1kqscwqa said:
This is absolute proof that we need a soccer forum. I'm going to ask Mark, after all I got the politics/religion/war forum started many years ago.

We will name after you...

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Largent80":a75n6qxq said:
Ummmm, ok, the Largent and almost everyone else HATES soccer forum.

Love it...its clear, concise and has the word soccer in it.

Could use some alliteration... If I had to offer suggestions

OP
OP
The Delf

The Delf

Reaction score
And again.... BM scores a 7:1 win against AS Rom in their Champions League game last night. It was awesome ! :D

Uncle Si

Reaction score
The Delf":7l7xbb78 said:
And again.... BM scores a 7:1 win against AS Rom in their Champions League game last night. It was awesome ! :D

First time (maybe not the "first" time... but you know what I mean) I've seen Bayern truly play to their potential under Pep. Sign of things to come maybe?

As for Dortmund, I know the players their are loyal to a fault, but I wonder if there will be any movement in the Winter window away from their (or Shalke for that matter). Could see the like of Subotic, Reus, Aubemeyong from BvB, and perhaps its time for Draxlar, Howedes and maybe Huntelaar to move on as well.