The Portland Trailblazers

Atradees

Reaction score
I am intrigued by the addition of Chris Kaman. Looks like there will be allot of production at the center position for the blazers this season. Robin and Kaman together can easlily ave 20 and 20. make the team a lil better defensively.
Still not sure about Meyers Leonard but I like his athleticism and ability to run the floor. He can shoot a lil too from distance. Should be an interesting year. I hope someone can step up at SF. Not really sold on Batum as a max type player that can be counted on night in and out.

Great year coming I hope.

m0ng0

Reaction score
Portland is very quietly becoming one of the best teams in the west, They are actually fun to watch these days and Stotts has them playing some defense even :D

sturg78

Reaction score
The chemistry of this team is awesome. It looks like a group of friends having fun playing ball. Losing cj hurts or bench but if they stay healthy I say at least round three

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
sturg78":2477a7tk said:
The chemistry of this team is awesome. It looks like a group of friends having fun playing ball. Losing cj hurts or bench but if they stay healthy I say at least round three
Yeah, really good chemistry and an enjoyable team to watch. However, physical teams like Memphis are their trouble. The longer they can avoid Memphis and especially San Antonio, the further they'll go.
BTW, their rebounding lapses drive me insane at times.

fire_marshall_bill

Reaction score
Good team, they might win 52, 53, something like that

I can't really see them getting to the Western Conference Finals without some moves.

I hate to say it but the Blunder will be a force when everyone is healthy, assuming they get in the playoffs.