Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Greta Van Fleet: Led Zeppelin Reincarnated

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • Led Zeppelin has apparently reincarnated themselves into three brothers and a friend in Michigan. Pretty incredible.

"Shaquem Griffin tells ESPN after he got drafted by Seattle; 'I can't breathe.' That's the only time you'll hear him say he can't do something." - Dan Wetzel via Twitter.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Aros wrote:Led Zeppelin has apparently reincarnated themselves into three brothers and a friend in Michigan. Pretty incredible.

I heard this track on the radio and had to Shazam it to make sure it wasn't some sort of previously unreleased Zepplin material. Pretty cool track, I enjoyed it.
    Feel free to contact me if you need legal assistance. I have a great lawyer that helped me with an ex who violated my privacy and kept harassing me on MySpace and Facebook. He's very good. And there is legal precedent. - linuxpro

He is hold back the legion of boom - skater18000
    SmokinHawk
    NET Veteran

• Tried to go to the show they had in Seattle in October, but it was already sold out by the time I found out about. Excited about what this band could be an indicator for in the next decade of music.
    I used to be Bitter.
    JustTheTip
    NET Veteran

• JustTheTip wrote:Tried to go to the show they had in Seattle in October, but it was already sold out by the time I found out about. Excited about what this band could be an indicator for in the next decade of music.

If what's going on in the metal scene right now is any indication, particularly with instrumental work, we are indeed set for some amazing developments in music.
    Feel free to contact me if you need legal assistance. I have a great lawyer that helped me with an ex who violated my privacy and kept harassing me on MySpace and Facebook. He's very good. And there is legal precedent. - linuxpro

He is hold back the legion of boom - skater18000
    SmokinHawk
    NET Veteran

• Yeah well my subject line was cooler. :P

"Shaquem Griffin tells ESPN after he got drafted by Seattle; 'I can't breathe.' That's the only time you'll hear him say he can't do something." - Dan Wetzel via Twitter.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• I really like the song, but man, that singer sounds so much like Robert Plant it's distracting. Almost like he's mimicking him instead of trying to sound like himself.
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran

• Seanhawk wrote:I really like the song, but man, that singer sounds so much like Robert Plant it's distracting. Almost like he's mimicking him instead of trying to sound like himself.

I was a Zeppelin FANATIC for a few years when I was 12-13-ish...His voice was the primary reason I became a lead singer in a rock band. I have never in my life heard anyone sound EXACTLY like Robert Plant. Many have tried and come close, but not EXACT tone. Until this dude. Mind. Blown.

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:20 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]

Information