Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

The Netflix Shows Thread

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: The Netflix Shows Thread
Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:37 am
  • Aros wrote:After Life with Ricky Gervais is my new jam. Love him. Slow burn, a bit depressive based on the story line but good.

Totally agree on all fronts, Gervais is brilliant. Perfect mix of dark humor, pathos and profound honest dialogue about life.

If you enjoyed After Life, check out Derek........Gervais's other great show that's also available on Netflix.

Lastly, here's Gervais talking about dogs. It's the video you didn't know you needed.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=803031260074311
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:28 am
  • LOL! He's so great. I remember last year watching Humanity. The segment about the plane crash and whistle, I nearly pissed myself. Thanks for the tip of Derek, I will definitely check it out.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:21 pm
  • XxXdragonXxX wrote:Not a Netflux show, but we don't have a Hulu thread and Im nit gonna make one. Letterkenny is hilarious.

I started watching this 5 years ago when it was just 90 second skits. Got picked up by Crave (Canadian tv) and made into full shows.

Its fantastic. Season 1 takes a few episodes to settle but once the characters get going and the formatting hits its a lot if fun.

Great soundtrack as well.

Glad you found it. I try and spread the word.

Squirrely Dan is played by comedian K. Trevor Wilson. His standup is great and hes guest starring on the new Amazon show with Mindy kaling
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:44 am
  • Just watched Triple Frontier last night. Not great but not horrible either. Some of the stuff seems pretty unrealistic but I like the cast and the plot was pretty good. Definitely worth watching but don't expect it to blow you away.
    drcool
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:10 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]

Information