Non-Seahawks Christmas Swag

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
Non-Seahawks Christmas Swag
Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:51 am
  • So the thread in the main forum has pretty much every present covered for most of us here, but I thought I'd see if there were any interesting/cool/amazing Christmas presents that weren't Seahawks related.

I got very few things non-Seahawks related, but thought I'd share one of the presents the missus received. I framed a couple of cool bullfight posters we found in Spain years ago, and hung them on the dining room wall. The kitchen is very much Spanish-inspired, and so they complement it nicely. Plus they remind her of the four glorious years we spent living there.

Anyone else get/give anything cool?
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

Re: Non-Seahawks Christmas Swag
Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:12 am
  • The wife knows you can never go wrong giving power tools. She got me a new Porter/Cable 18v cordless drill/driver and circular saw set. Combined with the Sherm #25 jersey the kids gave me, I was as giddy as my 6 year old that morning. Spent the afternoon repairing boards on the back deck with my new tools wearing my jersey. Happy, happy dad.
    Les - "Mark, you're my favorite player"
    Mark - "Mine too!"
    RockHawk
    * NET Landlord *

Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:59 am
  • I received a Blu-Ray player as a present from my in-laws. :shock:
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:16 pm
  • I got the Onion Book of Known Knowledge.

And nothing says Christmas like cash cash cash...
    "I don't know what you're talking about." GT
    TriCHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:38 pm
  • Got a new Nook with the built-in light. Love it. Oh, and a dremel. Daddy's needed a dremel for a looooong time.

Les "The Radish" Norton - Ambassador/Grandfather of .NET, gone too soon but will never be forgotten. RIP
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:08 pm
  • 8-bottle wine cooler. The electric kind, with separate temperature controls for each level, (it's a vertical 2X2X2X2 stack) and I love it already, because I like drinking good wines. Also a premium webcam (Logitech C920) since the one I've been using with my mom and such is one built into a 7-year-old monitor, and works horribly. $50 Amazon gift card, and a nice new Crock-Pot to replace the crappy old one I had. (I'm a decent chef in the kitchen, if I do say so myself.)

A very good haul. My family knows me well.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:18 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information