Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » THE NET NATION LOUNGE » [ THE NET LOUNGE ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Silver Linings Playbook
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:31 am 
NET Starter
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:35 pm
Posts: 299
Location: Reno,NV
Saw this with the missus a couple nights ago, was a really good movie.
It doesn't hurt that Jennifer Lawrence is in it, as she is just yummy, but even past that, well worth the watch.
Was one of those rare movies where the audience( all of us) actually broke out in good laughs.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Silver Linings Playbook
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:12 am 
* NET Recluse *
* NET Recluse *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:14 am
Posts: 2470
Excellent movie.

Jennifer Lawrence has replaced Michelle Williams on the woman side of my "Must see whatever movie they are in." list
and Robert DeNiro was scarily like something I could have become regarding his obsessions and superstitions.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Silver Linings Playbook
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:58 am 
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:16 pm
Posts: 3518
Location: Huntsville, Al
Riley12 wrote:
Excellent movie.

Jennifer Lawrence has replaced Michelle Williams on the woman side of my "Must see whatever movie they are in." list
and Robert DeNiro was scarily like something I could have become regarding his obsessions and superstitions.


I remember when I watched "Winter's Bone", I thought to myself, "Where's this chick been hiding?"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Silver Linings Playbook
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:00 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:24 am
Posts: 443
No comments about the Seahawks references in the movie and the continuity error involving it?? (They mention early in the movie that the Eagles are beating the Seahawks 27-14 (at which point I BOO'd, lol) - and then later in the movie Jennifer Lawrence's character mentions the Eagles beating the Seahawks 14-7


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Silver Linings Playbook
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:53 pm 
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:16 pm
Posts: 3518
Location: Huntsville, Al
Chrome_Seahawk wrote:
No comments about the Seahawks references in the movie and the continuity error involving it?? (They mention early in the movie that the Eagles are beating the Seahawks 27-14 (at which point I BOO'd, lol) - and then later in the movie Jennifer Lawrence's character mentions the Eagles beating the Seahawks 14-7


Seriously? We're talking about hot chicks, and you're talking about fake football games? Priorities man, priorities.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Silver Linings Playbook
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:10 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:41 pm
Posts: 1581
I would do terrible things to Jennifer Lawrence. I think I might actually get a free pass on that one too.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Silver Linings Playbook
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:29 am 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:24 am
Posts: 443
seahawk2k wrote:
I would do terrible things to Jennifer Lawrence. I think I might actually get a free pass on that one too.

I always thought she was good looking before this, but for some reason her body stood out to me even more in this one :)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Silver Linings Playbook
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:10 am 
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:16 pm
Posts: 3518
Location: Huntsville, Al
Chrome_Seahawk wrote:
I always thought she was good looking before this, but for some reason her body stood out to me even more in this one :)


Can't wait to see it (and the movie too).


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Silver Linings Playbook
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:24 am 
NET Starter
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:35 pm
Posts: 299
Location: Reno,NV
taz291819 wrote:
Chrome_Seahawk wrote:
No comments about the Seahawks references in the movie and the continuity error involving it?? (They mention early in the movie that the Eagles are beating the Seahawks 27-14 (at which point I BOO'd, lol) - and then later in the movie Jennifer Lawrence's character mentions the Eagles beating the Seahawks 14-7


Seriously? We're talking about hot chicks, and you're talking about fake football games? Priorities man, priorities.



Me being weird like I am, I researched the football stuff in the film.

2008 season, starts with the Jackson fumble at the goalline that was talked about in the movie, the Iggles did indeed school the hawks that year, 24-7 ibelieve, and the the iggles did indeed curbstom the cowboys to end the season.
Other that goofing up the score on the seahawk game, they were pretty much accurate on the football stuff.

Oh, and yes, Jen Lawrence is my new must see chippie, and I think the wife might even join in if an opportunity for carnal stuff ever came along with her.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

Board index » THE NET NATION LOUNGE » [ THE NET LOUNGE ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: TravTex and 11 guests

 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.